There are 149 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Who is worse: Alex Smith or Ryan Leaf?

Leaf definitely had the worst attitude in league history, but I'm wondering if Alex's football "abilities" are actually the worst of all time.
Alex Smith.

With Ryan Leaf you know to cut him loose ASAP. Alex Smith has a very weird way of enticing people to give him 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th chances
I'm not a fan of his 8 second too late decisions and his unwillingness to take a hit which results in him giving up on his wr's downfield.
Russell
At some point this season, Singletary and Raye will realize that we need to throw a forward pass.....oh wait...i think i just saw one. incredible!
What has Smith done that would entice anybody? I don't get it. He is no good. Okay. Now everyone start blaming the OL and play calling. It is never Smith's fault.
I think if we can just hang on to him for another 17 more years, he may develop into something special by that time.
Originally posted by BY_4_HOF:
Leaf definitely had the worst attitude in league history, but I'm wondering if Alex's football "abilities" are actually the worst of all time.

some times i wish smith would have had a bad attitude too, that way we could have been spared his crapyness a long time ago.
[ Edited by PRIMETIME21 on Nov 22, 2009 at 11:54 AM ]
you
its the same person duh!!!!
Originally posted by LeftBankeNiner:
What has Smith done that would entice anybody? I don't get it. He is no good. Okay. Now everyone start blaming the OL and play calling. It is never Smith's fault.

OL is awful - Alex is not getting done - Jimmy Raye is awful - this is what Happens when you hire Defensive minded coaches that think Offense ranks 3rd behind DEF and ST - I am so mad at myself for buying into Singletary's ra ra crap. I don't think he should be fired but they need to fire McClueless and Jimmy Raye and NOT allow Singletary to scare O Coordinators away with his we are going to hit people in the mouth crap...