There are 165 users in the forums

Fire Mike Singletary!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Can't cheer with him, can't win with him, can't deal with him! Can't do it!
Wow. You're a dumbass.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
He isnt out playing.
nah, let him be. he is the least of our problems
Cut Willis too, Crabtree is obviously garbage, and trade JSmith and Franklin for a 7th round pick.
no man, he is a good coach, its really out of his control, he has no real QBs on the roster, Bad OC ( really just check jimmy raye's history with his former teams lol) and a bad oline . QB is most important position, if you aint got that your gonna be 8-8 at best. Only beef i ever had with him was firing mike martz, besides that he is an excellent motivator but i HATE his stubborness to be right.
[ Edited by PRIMETIME21 on Nov 22, 2009 at 11:32 AM ]
I bet this guy wants Sing to play Nate Davis as well.
Originally posted by Crown:
He isnt out playing.

He should be, I bet he would be tackling better.
Originally posted by gunslinger8:
Can't cheer with him, can't win with him, can't deal with him! Can't do it!

Why not we need a proven leader any of you fans that think otherwise, then i say how long do we wait? The guy has NOOOO coaching chops.
It will be ok. Sing will drop his pants in the locker room

Originally posted by pwilly52:
Wow. You're a dumbass.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
He isnt out playing.

Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
no man, he is a good coach, its really out of his control, he has no real QBs on the roster, Bad OC ( really just check jimmy raye's history with his former teams lol) and a bad oline . QB is most important position, if you aint got that your gonna be 8-8 at best. Only beef i ever had with him was firing mike martz, besides that he is an excellent motivator but i HATE his stubborness to be right.

Once again he made those choices. He chose his coaching Staff so the blame ultimately falls on him.
When are we going to hit people in the mouth??? I thought that was our formula????? Singletary coaches a team of a bunch of pussies!
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
He isnt out playing.

i agree, you'd see better tackling at a peewee game. watching this game makes me want to kill myself...
Share 49ersWebzone