There are 212 users in the forums

What Can We Expect if Niners Move to Santa Clara?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Are they going to be call the Santa Clara Niners or San Francisco Niners?
Santa Clara 69ers
How bout the "South Bay Niners"? or ... the Fogless Niners .. but then that would depend on who the QB is!

They've had a few that hadn't the FOGGIEST idea of what they were doing!
[ Edited by Kauaiguy on Nov 20, 2009 at 3:42 PM ]
anarchy
we can expect a new stadium and probably a gay name like

The San Franciso 49ers of Santa Clara
Positives we can expect
The team to be called the San Francisco 49ers
A modern stadium that doesn't smell like a giant port-a-potty.
Better stadium access from 280, 880, 680 and 101, CalTrain, Amtrak, VTA.

Negatives we can expect
Higher ticket prices/PSL's
Higher concession prices
Probably sharing our new home with the Raiders
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
This question has been asked and answered a million times. Yes they will still be the San Francisco 49ers.

Sooooooooo... what are they going to be called? Golden State 49ers? THANKS!!!
Originally posted by Marvin49:
You can expent access from THREE freeways, Rail Access, Light-Rail Access, Warmer Weather and a MUCH nicer stadium.

I have always liked the Sticks location from an esthetic point of view, but being out on the water like that makes it pretty damn cold (compared to the rest of the Bay Area...its not like we live in Minnesota) and Freeway access is a nightmare.

All things being equal, I'd like the stadium to stay on the point, but I honestly think the SC stadium just makes alot more sense.

Exactly! And that's why I finally gave up my season tickets a few years ago. The hassle of getting into and out of the Stick just wasn't worth it anymore. I'm sure all costs will go up if and when they open up their new stadium down in Santa Clara, but I'd be willing to pony up the extra expense to not have to go through all the hassles associated with the Stick.
Originally posted by DertyDonahue:
This question has been asked and answered a million times. Yes they will still be the San Francisco 49ers.

Are you retarded or do you just not like to read an entire post before you reply?? THANKS!!!!

Are you retarded or do you just not like to read an entire post before you reply?? THANKS!!!!

I'm not retarded. Are you? I have a friend who is, would you like me to set-up a blind date? Are you gay? Thanks...

I'm not retarded. Are you? I have a friend who is, would you like me to set-up a blind date? Are you gay? Thanks...

some people shouldn't be allowed on this internet...

Wonderful post by the way, don't worry, 21 is only a few years away for you my friend, and then you will become an adult.

Good luck to you
Originally posted by King49er:

Wonderful post by the way, don't worry, 21 is only a few years away for you my friend, and then you will become an adult.

Good luck to you

aren't you considered an adult at 18?
Originally posted by backontop:

Good luck to you

leave me alone, I'm completely hung over and still have booze on my mind lol
Originally posted by backontop:

Good luck to you

leave me alone, I'm completely hung over and still have booze on my mind lol

doesn't booze usually go in the stomach not on the mind?
Share 49ersWebzone