Dang Jerry Rice!

Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
this is stupid, not what jerry rice did but that you actually made a thread about this

whats racist about what i wrote
TOO!

ugh ill never understand YOU PEOPLE

YOU PEOPLE ?

Fail.

Popeyes >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Church's >>>>>>>>>>>>> KFC
this is stupid, not what jerry rice did but that you actually made a thread about this

TOO!

YOU PEOPLE ?

Fail.

Popeyes >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Church's >>>>>>>>>>>>> KFC

man i miss popeyes
  • TFSP
Wow!

Most of you are a little too defensive for Jerry. Yes, Jerry assisted in the 49ers' super bowl rings. Only because you want to ride his jock so much, let's put things in perspective. Without Walsh, 2, 2 I said, HOF QB's putting the ball on the money 80% of the time, forever pro-bowl linemen to block for those those 2 Qb's, and pro-bowl RB's and the great Brent Jones keeping the other defenses honest for YEARS, would JR have all the records without his timing being around such great personnel? NO!

For the wanna-be posts police, you take sh*t to serious. If it's not to your liking of a post, which probably isn't much, you then complain. You imagine-less, non-creative, going to ESPN for your answers(fans like me look to ESPN to correct their propaganda, to see what their selling to idiots like you)...I'm not going to say anything else about you.

The purpose of the post was speaking as a fan that hate rival teams only and anybody trying to get better than us and WHO ever is helping them get better than us. Yes JR should give back, we all should give back. Question, since your on the 'giving back' agenda, when's the last time you gave or donated something?

ANYWAY...
  • TFSP
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:

TOO!

YOU PEOPLE ?

Wow! Now that.... that is definately racist!! LMFAO!!!!

He asked for it though!!

Who asked for it?
Originally posted by TFSP:
Wow!

Most of you are a little too defensive for Jerry. Yes, Jerry assisted in the 49ers' super bowl rings. Only because you want to ride his jock so much, let's put things in perspective. Without Walsh, 2, 2 I said, HOF QB's putting the ball on the money 80% of the time, forever pro-bowl linemen to block for those those 2 Qb's, and pro-bowl RB's and the great Brent Jones keeping the other defenses honest for YEARS, would JR have all the records without his timing being around such great personnel? NO!

For the wanna-be posts police, you take sh*t to serious. If it's not to your liking of a post, which probably isn't much, you then complain. You imagine-less, non-creative, going to ESPN for your answers(fans like me look to ESPN to correct their propaganda, to see what their selling to idiots like you)...I'm not going to say anything else about you.

The purpose of the post was speaking as a fan that hate rival teams only and anybody trying to get better than us and WHO ever is helping them get better than us. Yes JR should give back, we all should give back. Question, since your on the 'giving back' agenda, when's the last time you gave or donated something?

ANYWAY...

Wow!

ANYWAY...

I donated my valuable time reading your posts. Does that count?
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Wow!

ANYWAY...

• TFSP
Originally posted by 4evrfan:
By the logic of this post, Sing is being vilified in Chicago as a traitor for coaching the 9'ers, and so is every other former player who has a job with a different team than his original. I believe that's why they call it a business.

I agree it's a business. I was only speaking as a "fan". I know Jerry watches the 9ers and hopes we win every gameday.

Some people on here although, wow, amazing....
  • TFSP
Originally posted by luv49rs:
Wow!

ANYWAY...

..and that's how I was feeling...
fine ill play along with the OP

f**k Jerry Rice that traitor, f**k him i hate him he must have always been a Cardinal fan and this is his way of showing that and ass f**king the niners

I hate you Jerry Rice
Wow!

ANYWAY...

Just when i thought this thread couldn't get any worse, you posted again. Dude, seriously? Jerry Rice would be nothing without help? WTF?

I suggest you read this

That book will show you why Rice is the best WR to ever play the game.
  • TFSP
Originally posted by Janitor:
Wow!

ANYWAY...

Just when i thought this thread couldn't get any worse, you posted again. Dude, seriously? Jerry Rice would be nothing without help? WTF?

I suggest you read this

I didn't say JR wasn't this or that. I was speaking on something totally different. I go 'what if on you'..

What if Fitz catches the game winning TD, our Monday night meeting at the stick, and while he gets interviewed after the game, he just(shrugging my shoulders) says," I'd like to thank blah, blah blah, and Jerry Rices's summer workout with me. Thanks Jerry!" Then he waves in the camera...you wouldn't feel mad as a fan about that? Just mad, that's all I'm asking.

This thread is now dedicated to shirtless photos of Jerry Rice.

• TFSP
fine ill play along with the OP

f**k Jerry Rice that traitor, f**k him i hate him he must have always been a Cardinal fan and this is his way of showing that and ass f**king the niners

I hate you Jerry Rice

I didn't say I hate JR.

Wow!

ANYWAY...

I suggest you read this

I didn't say JR wasn't this or that. I was speaking on something totally different. I go 'what if on you'..

What if Fitz catches the game winning TD, our Monday night meeting at the stick, and while he gets interviewed after the game, he just(shrugging my shoulders) says," I'd like to thank blah, blah blah, and Jerry Rices's summer workout with me. Thanks Jerry!" Then he waves in the camera...you wouldn't feel mad as a fan about that? Just mad, that's all I'm asking.

Nope, I'd probably laugh.