in other words, none.

no, in other words, this much.

none would be this:
Originally posted by darkknight49:

this much.

five...

five dollar...

five dollar footlong.....
I understand we're all fans and we want the team to do well, but how can anyone have zero faith? Why even watch the games? Why be on the message board? Why even care?
Originally posted by GBNinerFan:
I understand we're all fans and we want the team to do well, but how can anyone have zero faith? Why even watch the games? Why be on the message board? Why even care?

Ever met a Red Sox fan from Boston before?
i have some faith in the defense but we're only going as far as this o-line takes us
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
i have some faith in the defense but we're only going as far as this o-line takes us

Tons of faith.

Why? I'm a 49ers fan.

s**t, i'd have total hope if Cody Pickett was our QB.
I have some faith, not a ton, but a lot more than 0. I think we have some winnable games but this team has got to start playing better and the offense has to get on track.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
I have some faith, not a ton, but a lot more than 0. I think we have some winnable games but this team has got to start playing better and the offense has to get on track.

If we win on Sunday, I'll have an indefinite amount of faith in this team.
Originally posted by Method:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

If we win on Sunday, I'll have an indefinite amount of faith in this team.

I'll have a hell of a lot more faith if that happens...thats for sure

I have alot of faith in my team. I have been a fan all my life and I root hard for the 49ers every game. It will take more time but we will be back on top again. Just never give up. GO NINERS
Originally posted by GBNinerFan:

That's what I'm saying!
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

oh, shi-...
absolute zero chance of them making the playoffs
Originally posted by darkknight49:

this much.

this b***h is going to make us or break us with his play calling !
Share 49ersWebzone