LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 265 users in the forums

Which 49ers nemesis do you hate the most?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Which 49ers nemesis do you hate the most?

Hands down the Cowboys of 92-96. Niners probably pick up two more Super Bowls if it weren't for that team. I still get upset over the fact the Niners traded Haley to them.
Where the Hell is the AMP LEE option? b*****d!!!
how can the 90 giants only have three percent.I almost voted for favre but those giants cost us nfl history that would never had been broken three straight super bowls
where is the 98 falcons option?
Not really a nemesis, but I hated the Dirty Bird Atlanta Falcons! Jamal Anderson and his queer dance especially!
Those early/mid 90s Cowboys for sure.
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
where is the 98 falcons option?

I ran out of available answers.
Originally posted by AKfanster:
What's with the multuple Favre options?

I went with the 92-96 Cowboys. If we beat them in 92 and 93, we'd easily have 7 SBs now.

I agree, would've beaten the Bills in 92 and 93. That would have made a 3peat if you include our victory in 94. Favre is a close second, seemed liked we would never beat him in the playoffs. I still remember Leroy Butler, saying that they knew our offensive plays because they practiced against the same style offense......
For me its the cowboys. Those NFC Championship games that the Niners lost to them were very painful to watch. If the Niners had won those games, they would have 2 more SuperBowl rings.
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by backontop:
No all of the above option? Minus KC Joe Montana, I could never hate Joe

I know huh......I was like cheering for both!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any Cowboys or Rams team - date does not matter. As far as individual players, sh*t, I could go on forever:

Akman

Emmit Smith

Erving

Bruce

Warner

Moose

are just a few.
Originally posted by diehardnyninerfan:
how can the 90 giants only have three percent.I almost voted for favre but those giants cost us nfl history that would never had been broken three straight super bowls

That was a tough game game for sure. I loved Roger Craig but that fumble still makes me cringe when I think about it. Also, Montana's injury that made it the last game he ever started as a Niner. I still hate Matt Bahr and Leonard Marshall.
  • danielpritchard
  • Info N/A
right now i would say kurt warner, with this guy leading the charge for the cardinals..its going to be neck and neck for the west, he is a good quarterback with outstanding receivers...but all time, def. the packers i think
  • ZRF80
BRETT FAVRE = NINER KILLER

Nuff said..........

Although, I can never hate any team more than the 90s Cowboys........
WARREN SAPP! He took out Rice and Young in the same game..Rice easily has 8-10 more TD's that year. stupid fat B****
Share 49ersWebzone