There are 181 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

My annual search for a certain 49er highlight (Montana no look pass to Watters)

Miss that offensive line.
Originally posted by Happs:
Originally posted by valrod33:
go to the 7:05 mark

it wasnt to ricky watters

Could it finally be?! After many years of searching, I think this is it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The best view of it is the 7:20 mark. Look how he hits the back, (not Ricky Watters, thank you for correcting me sir) without even looking at him. Was looking downfield till the very last possible second.

Today is a very happy day for me now. Thank you ver much Sir!!!!!!!!

you have looked for this clip on the net for years and never found it and this guy found it on Youtube?
  • Happs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by matt49er:

Could it finally be?! After many years of searching, I think this is it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The best view of it is the 7:20 mark. Look how he hits the back, (not Ricky Watters, thank you for correcting me sir) without even looking at him. Was looking downfield till the very last possible second.

you have looked for this clip on the net for years and never found it and this guy found it on Youtube?

The video was uploaded in February of this year. The NFL didn't used to let any footage get up on youtube. Now they seem to have relaxed their standards.

Even though it was incomplete, it still pretty sweet that he goes through the progressions, hangs in there till the very last possible second, and throws to the back without looking. I remember Watters going crazy about it too in the post game interview. (even though he was not the back that was thrown too)
Originally posted by matt49er:

The video was uploaded in February of this year. The NFL didn't used to let any footage get up on youtube. Now they seem to have relaxed their standards.

Even though it was incomplete, it still pretty sweet that he goes through the progressions, hangs in there till the very last possible second, and throws to the back without looking. I remember Watters going crazy about it too in the post game interview. (even though he was not the back that was thrown too)

He says the ball slipped out of his hands on the play. It wasn't a no look pass just a lucky play.
Also, the NFL gave up because there are just to many people to police. It becomes expensive tracking down all their videos. They can't keep doing it. The only think they can do is really make NFL.com thee place to go for vids.
Originally posted by 49erWill:
wasnt it incomplete?

Joe doesn't throw incompletions and it is sacrilege to suggest that he does sir! 40 lashes!!!