LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 281 users in the forums

East Coast love, Steve Summers WFAN 660

Shop Find 49ers gear online
A caller had asked why teams should have the added stress on there bodies having to play thursday games...

Summers replied, "I like it. It shows how tough a team is. Look at the first game so far, 49ers and Bears. After watching that game, I think the 49ers would tell you it was the best game all year. It proved who the tougher team was, the 49ers. No offense. All defense. All Patrick Willis and interceptions. Its like an entire season all in one night, Saturdays soon as well. And if I were to pick a team for an "upset" it would be Samurai Mikes squad."

He went on to say short games favor home teams. Which helps the teams. He thinks for it to launch it should be on maybe a different network. Some cable/dish providers don't carry NFLN.

It may not mean a whole lot to the Homers or others but for some fans like me and other east coast fans its cool to see, even with a shaky season, SOME sort of respect and recognition.
Nice.

Cool to see some postive notes on us as opposed to all the negativity you hear on here and KNBR.
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Nice.

Cool to see some postive notes on us as opposed to all the negativity you hear on here and KNBR.

I don't know how people can be so negative against this team! I mean we have alot of young talent a new HC and have shown alot of heart.
Originally posted by matt49er:
Nice.

I don't know how people can be so negative against this team! I mean we have alot of young talent a new HC and have shown alot of heart.

Come on man, it's nice to hear some positives but honestly there are a lot of reasons (especially offensively) for negativity.
That's what I mean. It just cool to see being from NJ and hearing the 49ers being talked in a positive light.

IF, and I do mean IF, Willis is usually just mentioned. Sometimes Gore..
Nice.

especially here. KNBR still has its homers
5 turnovers and 10 points doesn't look so good to me.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

5 Turnovers look great
Originally posted by BigRon:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

5 Turnovers look great

WIN looks even better.

Share 49ersWebzone