LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 269 users in the forums

If you had a chance to be

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I'd be the kicking coach. I could drink Iced-T and watch Andy Lee and Joe Nedney maintain my job security.

The best way I could think to do this would be in the style of Chip Lohmiller. Who is Chip Lohmiller you ask? True story. My brother used to go to Redskins football camp in Bridgewater VA every summer. When we were in HS Chip Lohmiller was the kicker for washington. One of our friends went to the camp to be a kicker. He said it was the worst experience of his life. Chip Lohmiller sat in a lawn chair under an umbrella drinking beer and berated the kids kicking technique all day.

As an older and wiser man I realize that Chip Lohmiller was a smart coach. He was trying to teach the kids the most important lesson of being a kicker. Do it right or everyone will hate your guts and drunk fans won't hesitate to let you know it.

I figure if that's all it takes to coach kickers and ours are good that would be a great job on the Niners staff. I'd be good until Lee and Nedney left the team then they would have to cart my alcoholic butt to rehab.
If I had the chance to go back in time 10 seconds..........
  • smileyman
  • Info N/A
Quality Control Coach.

I'd love being the guy who watches the game film to spot tendencies and traits in opposing teams. I love analyzing stuff like that.
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by TFSP:
A position coach, or coordinator for Da9ers, which position coach would you 'wish' you could be and why? And what would you do differently?

Now, a huge number of us should have no answers. Most of us are not qualified to do jacksh*t, better yet even at a D-2 college level. So why do most of say, 'we need to do this', 'we need to that'...when most of don't know diddly-squat.

This is a subliminal post. It's designed to talk sh*t to the whiner fans, not 9er fans....
(that's just how I feel right now)

Any comments

STOP POSTING

Cheerleader Approver. Is there such a position?
  • TFSP
Originally posted by RonMexico:
A position coach, or coordinator for Da9ers, which position coach would you 'wish' you could be and why? And what would you do differently?

Now, a huge number of us should have no answers. Most of us are not qualified to do jacksh*t, better yet even at a D-2 college level. So why do most of say, 'we need to do this', 'we need to that'...when most of don't know diddly-squat.

This is a subliminal post. It's designed to talk sh*t to the whiner fans, not 9er fans....
(that's just how I feel right now)

Any comments

[/quot

Oh yeah ok...you must be 1 of those, uh, 'whiners'

STOP POSTING

• TFSP
For those who disagree with the post, eat monkey doodoo, and complain about the squad all u want. It won't help, and you have NO voice to the organization. That's my point! So shut it trick!
O line. Get the big guys on your side! Everyone on the O depends on you
How come if some posters don't agree with some others they are perceived as knowing nothing about football. I guess some opinions are better than others, when in reality they are all meaningless.
  • TFSP
Originally posted by FourNine49:
Cheerleader Approver. Is there such a position?

Let's make one. It could even be a non-salary position.

• TFSP
Originally posted by LeftBankeNiner:
How come if some posters don't agree with some others they are perceived as knowing nothing about football. I guess some opinions are better than others, when in reality they are all meaningless.

Haters.
kicking coach
For those who disagree with the post, eat monkey doodoo, and complain about the squad all u want. It won't help, and you have NO voice to the organization. That's my point! So shut it trick!

You're the one that should "shut it trick".
You started this thread to prove the point that we "have no voice to the organization"?????????
Well thank the lord for you, cause I thought team officials read this board and took our suggestions/complaints serious. Wow, you have really opened my eyes AGAIN. First, you told me the real reason we don't like Jimmy "Ray Ray", and now this!!?? Man, you are a genius! Can I be your friend?

You could be the WORST POSTER EVER.

I agree with Ron, STOP POSTING these silly ass threads
I'd go for OC. When I play Madden I keep the computer guessing big time and have been very sucessful, even if not in rookie mode. Also, I always wanted to see someone use my "NO PUNTING UNLESS WITHIN YOUR OWN 30" rule that has been extremely sucessful for me through the years!
I would be the gold rush coach and finally get some hot cheerleaders for once!
Share 49ersWebzone