LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 264 users in the forums

If you had a chance to be

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • TFSP
A position coach, or coordinator for Da9ers, which position coach would you 'wish' you could be and why? And what would you do differently?

Now, a huge number of us should have no answers. Most of us are not qualified to do jacksh*t, better yet even at a D-2 college level. So why do most of say, 'we need to do this', 'we need to that'...when most of don't know diddly-squat.

This is a subliminal post. It's designed to talk sh*t to the whiner fans, not 9er fans....
(that's just how I feel right now)

Any comments

no comment
I like all positions.
Originally posted by TFSP:
A position coach, or coordinator for Da9ers, which position coach would you 'wish' you could be and why? And what would you do differently?

Now, a huge number of us should have no answers. Most of us are not qualified to do jacksh*t, better yet even at a D-2 college level. So why do most of say, 'we need to do this', 'we need to that'...when most of don't know diddly-squat.

This is a subliminal post. It's designed to talk sh*t to the whiner fans, not 9er fans....

Any comments

OK, I'll bite. I'd be the OC cause Jimmy "Ray Ray" sucks.

I couldn't resist
does water boy count
Originally posted by TFSP:

Any comments

STOP POSTING
Originally posted by hklar17:
does water boy count

"Water sucks it really really sucks"
OC! I can do it.
I'll be a ball boy.
The guy they give the beer money to.

• Veteran
I'll be the Limo driver for Jed, so I can tell him how sh*ty his team, the GM and the coaching staff are.
Originally posted by 190836:
I'll be the Limo driver for Jed, so I can tell him how sh*ty his team, the GM and the coaching staff are.

You'll be the driver for a couple hours, then unemployed.
I'll be the kid that runs out and grabs the kicking tee
Originally posted by 190836:

What is this... "Eddie"?
i'd be linebackers coach so i can become willis' best friend
Share 49ersWebzone