There are 156 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Singletary:"Probably not. (Adam) Snyder is doing a good job on that side."

he definitely was trying to boost his confidence, because he has allowed the most sacks and he has not even started the whole season. He is in act the worst STRATING RT in football. Sims and Staley better start when staley comes back, don't care. Snyder not only allows sacks.....but pressure and forced fumbles on our qb's
FYI. Snyder is not our worst problem. Our worst ol player is baas hands down.
Originally posted by bigwads:

No, at least Baas can throw a good block or two a game, Snyder just sucks and really the big problem is overrated Eric Heitman in the middle who can't get any push and you never see him on the 2nd level blocking LB's like most good or even decent centers do in the NFL.
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
Originally posted by bigwads:

No, at least Baas can throw a good block or two a game, Snyder just sucks and really the big problem is overrated Eric Heitman in the middle who can't get any push and you never see him on the 2nd level blocking LB's like most good or even decent centers do in the NFL.

Maddog in 3,2,1.....
Snyder has given up 7 sacks according to Football outsiders. How can Sing say he's doing a good job?

IMO, moving Staley back to the right side would help this O-line out alot. Too bad he won't do it.
Originally posted by AKfanster:
Snyder has given up 7 sacks according to Football outsiders. How can Sing say he's doing a good job?

IMO, moving Staley back to the right side would help this O-line out alot. Too bad he won't do it.

Sing will do whatever it takes to put the best team on the field, don't rule out Staley and Sims starting together.
I think Sing knows how to encourage the different kinds of personalities on the team. The way he's praising Snyder is obviously not the way he motivates Rachal by calling him out while he's mic'd up. I think for certain players, they get motivated differently, and Sing thinks this is the best way to motivate Snyder
Is he watching the same game week after week as we do? last I checked Snyder was giving up sacks all over the place.
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
WHat do you want him to say, Snyder sucks (he does). Right now were stuck with Snyder at RT at least for another couple of weeks but I gurantee if you he continues to struggle Sing will put Sims or Staley at RT when Staley is healthy.

That is the one thing I love about Sing, he is not affraid to make lineup changes unlike Nolan.

Didn't Sing say earlier in the year that he was disappointed in the O-line's play? Pretty sure he did. In that case, I can't see why he wouldn't express that Snyder's play has been underwhelming to say the least.
maybe he was just giving him some confidence, god knows
When it comes to Snyder and the oline, THIS IS ALL WE CAN DO........
Snyder = GUARD.

Not Tackle.

He just plays there because our Tackles never make it through the season.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Snyder = GUARD.

Not Tackle.

He just plays there because our Tackles never make it through the season.

Wrong. He sucked at guard last year as well. He is just a guy who can play (equal as poorly) at every position.

I would take Kwame Harris any day of the week over this guy.
  • smileyman
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by AKfanster:

I'd like to see Sims at LT and Staley at RT. Of course that's a move that won't happen 'til the offseason (if then).
Originally posted by OX49er253:
Start Brian Jennings. He can play every position on the field.

I think we should pry Cody Pickett away from the Toronto Argonauts and try him there

...we're talking versatility, right?