...but barely. If it werent for the Houston & Indy game he'd probably be a D in my book. Right now he's doing about average. 1:1 td/int ratio, OK yards per game, etc. He's doing ok. He's definitely a different QB then he was before.
To kinda copy what some one else did:
1) Better all around presence. He's more of a leader it seems. He has better pocket presence and seems more vocal.
2) Not as overly cautious anymore.
3) Arm is fully healed and he can make all the throws.
4) His intermediate throws are just awesome.
5) Doesn't just take the sack. Mobile and good awareness.
1) Lately he's been locking on his WRs again.
2) When situation is dire, he tends to throw it away first (see that play in the Chicago game where he has Morgan and Davis open in the endzone).
3) Little reckless at times. I dont know maybe he hung out with JTO a little too much but (the TEN game especially) he throws before thinking. Thats not his style and obviously shouldnt be.
4) Holds the ball too long sometimes (although not as much as before).
5) He needs to get better out of the I form.