LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 240 users in the forums

Do Fans Have a Say....

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Do Fans Have a Say....

• ZRF80
Fans do have a say. Case in point. The infamous 4th and inches game against the Rams, where we were running all over them; the Rams fans are booing the home team; and then on 4th and inches we go for a FG.....allow Bulger and Co. to drive down and win the game.

Next week, after the media/coaching staff get raided on by fans....Nolan goes for it on 4th down against the Raiders on multiple occasions.

You dont think we had something to do with that ?
Originally posted by Jersey9er:
I just find it a little odd. We complain about offensive production. Hill is benched. Smith starts to make throws. WE complain to reporters and in chat forums, then reporters complain that Sing isnt opening up the offense. Sing does, more INT's (whether deflections or not doesn't matter), then cohen turns right around and asks. Hey why did you open it up more. To which Sing looks at him like he's fresh bait, and asks him are you serious, you got to be kidding.

So i mean of course not a ton of input cuz we arent on the field, in the locker room or make any of the plays.

But i wonder, in a way are our voices heard. What do you guys think?

yeah... Umm, i'm going to have to say, NO. btw it was one of the matts that asked him about opening up the offence. Cohen asked him some lame question about how he knew that the players were going to respond to the coaches or some super gay crap like that. Honestly I think that Cohen was overly impressed with himself on that one.
Share 49ersWebzone