LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 233 users in the forums

Who wants to beat the Packers more?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Who wants to beat the Packers more?

Call me crazy but i think everybody thats on the 9ers wants to beat the packers
Fans- We havent went into their house and beat them in forever!
Alex- Absolutley, he wants to show the organization he was the right choice.

Come on Alex!!!!

GO NINERS!!!
I believe the fans want our 49ers to make it rain hell on Lambeau Field more than any of the other choices (since some or most of us have been committed to this team a lot longer than the other choices).

FANS, without a doubt! Especially this fan! Since 1995 the Packers have put us through hell. I want it to rain fire, death and destruction in Lambeau. I dont care if its smith throwing for 400+ yards and 3 scores or 21 gashing them for 200 (both would be nice). As long as the Niners show up on offense and defense and beat the dog sh*t out of the Packers!
Beating Green Bay wouldn't prove he's the correct choice. showing some consistent great play and leading this team somewhere besides 7-9 will show he was the right choice.
Originally posted by lamontb:
Beating Green Bay wouldn't prove he's the correct choice. showing some consistent great play and leading this team somewhere besides 7-9 will show he was the right choice.

Absolutely correct!!!
Originally posted by dr8van:
FANS, without a doubt! Especially this fan! Since 1995 the Packers have put us through hell. I want it to rain fire, death and destruction in Lambeau. I dont care if its smith throwing for 400+ yards and 3 scores or 21 gashing them for 200 (both would be nice). As long as the Niners show up on offense and defense and beat the dog sh*t out of the Packers!

Fans want to beat them the most. I still hate GB and their fat ass fans so much. Every little bit of misery they go through, puts a huge smile on my face.
I know I want to DESTROY GreenBay, but the effect might be quite the same because the so called Greatest player in the HISTORY of all sports (Brett Farve) isn't there. I still would like us to beat the pack though.

• BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LanceQ:
I know I want to DESTROY GreenBay, but the effect might be quite the same because the so called Greatest player in the HISTORY of all sports (Brett Farve) isn't there. I still would like us to beat the pack though.

My Green Bay hatred kind of vanished when Favre left. I think it is Favre hatred I have, would still like to see the 49ers kick their butts.
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:
Call me crazy but i think everybody thats on the 9ers wants to beat the packers

well then eyez crazy to.
  • dald1
  • Veteran
def the fans...i hate the packers
I hate Green Bay just as bad as the Cowgirls. They stopped us from getting more rings!!! This is a big game for Alex. Its time to prove who is better from that draft (hopefully its us).

[ Edited by 9erluv415 on Nov 16, 2009 at 10:36:37 ]
Now that the Niners slayer is working for the Vikes; we have a good shot at upsetting the cheese
Share 49ersWebzone