There are 250 users in the forums

Finally!!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
We were finally on the winning end of a close game. I was still optimistic after our loss to Indy about making the playoffs, but after watching our offense struggle to put up points I feel we'd be the littlest giant in the playoffs. Any thoughts????
Ok. We are going to have to get hot as a team & get some good bounces.
Well i heard a quote last monday night, and i agree with it to some degree. The announcers said, Honestly the big margin wins are ok, but what really makes your team is when you have the low scoring and close games, and pull out the win. Thats what separates the average teams, from the playoff teams. And to a degree I agree. I mean even over the years with us, how many times a loss with less than a TD.

Well we eeked out a win against Chicago. And s**t to be real I'd take a one point win in every game till the end of the season if it works out that way. One minute some of us say it's wins that count, then when we get one, our own fans still try to degrade, and bash our own players.
Yeah, it was finally great to get a close win. And yes, I think the difference between the okay teams and the really good ones is that the good ones find a way to win those close ones.
the offence has been struggling all season basically but they always found someway to get it done(except for the choke jobs we had this year). between the qb's & oc's & wr & the oline changes, u can't expect the offence to gel in less than a season but you can expect them to get it done. which for the most part they have(like i said except for the choke job games). as long as they are going forward(offensively)& winning i'll roll with it. GO NINERS!!! to the playoffs & beyond(with a lil luck)
Yes Finally a one game winning streak, until we win at the end of all the close ones it is a fluke, we need to keep it up. Your just a little early in celebrating!,

Lets hope this is the start of something good!
We are in the playoff race...on paper. AZ won today and they have a 2 game lead and an easy schedule.
It'll be tough for us to make it thru to the playoffs, even if we beat them at home...unless we don't lose a single game going forward.
Share 49ersWebzone