There are 180 users in the forums

jones

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • bg787
  • Info N/A
how come he never gets pt at WR? i barely see him on the field....... but plz take him off punt ret
He sucks as a PR, that much we know
Originally posted by wysiwyg:

Oh god that's true. He just doesn't have a clue back there. I'd still like to see him take some snaps at WR though.
I like to see him split time with Bruce as our 3rd receiver. One thing Jones can do as a punt returner is catch the ball, but that's about it.
He is the fifth best WR on the team. He will be cut in the offseason. Gotta play him somewhere so I guess PR is the only place that there isnt anyone much better. Wish Rossum was around.
Originally posted by wolfpack52:
He is the fifth best WR on the team. He will be cut in the offseason. Gotta play him somewhere so I guess PR is the only place that there isnt anyone much better. Wish Rossum was around.

first off, he isnt a terrible player, just notn suited at PR, and 2nd he wont get cut, he was given a big bonus and a long term deal, so i dubt we will take a hit and cut him.
What a waste of 15mil we could have kept Rossum and his 2 mil salary rather than Jones whos never sees P.T
Scotty...what a bonehead
He'll get more playing time next season, after Bruce and Battle go byebye. Especially if Morgan can't get his s**t together.
Originally posted by wysiwyg:

yea but he probably the highest paid punt returner in the league! that has to count for something.

Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
He'll get more playing time next season, after Bruce and Battle go byebye. Especially if Morgan can't get his s**t together.
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Share 49ersWebzone