LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 411 users in the forums

Woke up this sunday, and already we got a WIN for this week, YES! But still...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • TFSP
There is too much hatred towards our coaching staff from our so-called fans. It's actually becoming pitiful how much trash talk has even been allowed on this FAN forum. A real fan rolls with the punches with a organization. Either you hope to win or hope for huge player development at this point. So stop bashing the team if you bleed the team.

Look, things didn't go as planned for Sing. This year is turning into a new system on the go. In the beginning of the season, based on last year, we should be a dominant running team, which is what Sing wanted(sh*t, ask a coach who don't want a dominant running team. They'll look at you stupid, besides Martz). With Frank getting hurt, Coffee then running up the o-line's backs, NOT reading the blocks(he's a rookie), like Frank do! Which before there was no need to ask Hill to throw deep passes, or 20 yards across the field to deep hooks or deep out routes.
With, now labeled a spread offensive type of o-line, we're practicing plays we hadn't since training camp. So be patient!

For all 'you know it all's' that's complaining about who should be playing, or who should be out, why don't you go apply for a NFL coaching job. Oh you can't, you have no experience. So what gives you the experience to say what we 'should do'. If you were at practice everyday, then you wouldn't have to wonder, I would know why sh*t is the way it is! This is not the coaches fault the way things are(injuries,etc). This is a game, it's how they adjust to things. So far, for a rookie coach, Coach Sing is adjusting above average along with his coaching staff. At least we are not completely trash, or fake(like Denver, etc).

What I'm about to say, some of you may take offense, but if you do, we know why. I'm happy to see a minority coach this SAN FRANCISCO team, particularly of me being a native and all. Just like most of yall are happy to see Eminem become super successful in the rap game . That's right I'm going to say it. I read between the lines of some posts, and there's hidden hatred. I got to go there, I just have to. Some don't like SING and JIMMY RAY RAY for extra reasons. Sorry, but I recognize certain things, because I experience hidden hatred first hand. You can say what you want, but some of the bashing, is getting out of hand. That's how I feel, and that's the only beauty of America, I CAN SAY WHAT I WANT BASED ON EXPERIENCE and it has to be respected!

Say what you want...
Too much to read
Originally posted by mrbusinessman499:
Too much to read

Too much to read
  • TFSP
Too much to read

That's the reply I'm talking about. That's cool...and you have a successful week too.

Originally posted by TFSP:
That's how I feel, and that's the only beauty of America, I CAN SAY WHAT I WANT BASED ON EXPERIENCE and it has to be respected!

Say what you want...

i didn't read anything but this made me lol and think of "i thought this was america"
  • TFSP
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
That's how I feel, and that's the only beauty of America, I CAN SAY WHAT I WANT BASED ON EXPERIENCE and it has to be respected!

Say what you want...

i didn't read anything but this made me lol and think of "i thought this was america"

Reply without reading....yeah...

well yea i didnt really reply i was just commenting.
  • bg787
  • Info N/A
so ur sayin the webzone is racist now?
  • TFSP

well yea i didnt really reply i was just commenting.[/quote

Originally posted by bg787:

he was screaming about it
  • TFSP

he was screaming about it

ummm did I say the webzone?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Too much to read

Yah you lost me at hello.
  • TFSP
Originally posted by susweel:
Too much to read

Yah you lost me at hello.

(Shrugging shoulders)

L,I,H,E
  • TFSP

I never did say the entire webzone is racist. Is that how what I wrote?
Share 49ersWebzone