Delanie Wlaker

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Pogity
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by matt49er:
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Originally posted by Pogity:
Originally posted by TDilvr:
Actually DWalk has been a liability at times out there in some key situations and also drawing a few boneheaded penalties. There's a reason he went as late as he did in the draft. VD he ain't.

He went late in the draft because he's a huge bodied WR from some Po-Dunk Missouri University.

And he's a much more natural pass catcher and open field runner than VD and most of our receivers. He needs reverses and screens called for him. Dallas Freakin' Clark runs reverses for the Colts. I'll bet DLove would fit in that Colts offense nicely.

Yeah he would be a stud except the OC's keeping him down!

This is his 4th year and we're still talking about this. Walker just isn't that good.

he's good enough for the role he plays. people always love the backup the second Davis got hurt and Walker didn't put up big stats ppl would be calling for his head. he's a good backup TE, and a solid ST player and that's it.

Poor guy is a WR in a TEs body
  • soao
  • Veteran
Walker and Robinson are tweeners that should be the very last players to make the Roster. We let Bejama go and drafted Bear to be the blocking TE. Bear didn't work out so we just started the season with out a blocking TE. One of the main reason we can't run in the 2 TE set is because Walker is worthless. This shows that we have no concept of how to put together the pieces for any one's vision. Sing wants to run run run and he starts Walker as a blocking TE. That's border line retarded. Something is wrong when we're 20 mil under the cap and we let Bejama walk for peanuts.
Why is he on this team? What does he do?
Originally posted by solidg2000:
Walker has seen a s**t load of playing time!!!!!
He just hasn't done anything
I'm ready to see less of Walker and Norris and more J Hill and Jones

Agreed!
Originally posted by 49ersRednGold:
Originally posted by solidg2000:
Walker has seen a s**t load of playing time!!!!!
He just hasn't done anything
I'm ready to see less of Walker and Norris and more J Hill and Jones

Agreed!

Awesome....can we put Jones at full back and Hill at tight end?
Actually DWalk has been a liability at times out there in some key situations and also drawing a few boneheaded penalties. There's a reason he went as late as he did in the draft. VD he ain't.

He went late in the draft because he's a huge bodied WR from some Po-Dunk Missouri University.

And he's a much more natural pass catcher and open field runner than VD and most of our receivers. He needs reverses and screens called for him. Dallas Freakin' Clark runs reverses for the Colts. I'll bet DLove would fit in that Colts offense nicely.

This is his 4th year and we're still talking about this. Walker just isn't that good.

he's good enough for the role he plays. people always love the backup the second Davis got hurt and Walker didn't put up big stats ppl would be calling for his head. he's a good backup TE, and a solid ST player and that's it.

I distinctly remember a crucial Walker fumble on ST.
  • Pogity
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by DertyDonahue:

I distinctly remember a crucial Walker fumble on ST.

I think he belongs on the team. He's got skills. He just looks like he knows what he's doing when he has the ball.
Share 49ersWebzone