There are 90 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Crabtree's effect on the team/franchise thus far

Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by tohara3:
He has surpassed where I thought he would be by now. With more of a spread & aggressive attack the rest of the season he could finish in top 2 or 3 in Rookie of the Year voting.

Could you imagine how salty some of the other rookie WR's would be. The guy missed 1/4 of the season and still hypothetically ended up in the race for ROY


DHB FTW!!

Haha. Thank you very much Al Davis!
the dude is a baller
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by tohara3:
He has surpassed where I thought he would be by now. With more of a spread & aggressive attack the rest of the season he could finish in top 2 or 3 in Rookie of the Year voting.

Could you imagine how salty some of the other rookie WR's would be. The guy missed 1/4 of the season and still hypothetically ended up in the race for ROY


DHB FTW!!

Haha. Thank you very much Al Davis!

Send him Crabtree's first TD....nah, second TD ball from GB as a gift of thanks!

...I know he did great things for our league for many years, but now?
Just saw a post by a nameless Raiders fan (aren't they all?).
They are calling DHB - Featherstone - from the movie Necessary Roughness!
Best nickname ever! Ever!
Originally posted by WeAreLegend:
Easily the worst wide receiver we've had in years. I can't believe they let Brandon Lloyd escape and ended up with this bust. No way he's on the roster next year.

And he's killed the locker room. He needs to learn from the great attitude here in the webzone.
sarcasm is for losers
Originally posted by cestmoi:
Originally posted by WeAreLegend:
Easily the worst wide receiver we've had in years. I can't believe they let Brandon Lloyd escape and ended up with this bust. No way he's on the roster next year.

And he's killed the locker room. He needs to learn from the great attitude here in the webzone.
sarcasm is for losers

In that case every person on the planet would be a loser.
I wonder what could be with Martz as the OC, Smith as the quarterback, and Crabtree at receiver...Martz made Osullivan look like an NFL starter in parts of games, and if you can make JTO look like a good player, even for a quarter with those receivers, you can make something happen with smith/crabtree.
Originally posted by DynastyChile:
I wonder what could be with Martz as the OC, Smith as the quarterback, and Crabtree at receiver...Martz made Osullivan look like an NFL starter in parts of games, and if you can make JTO look like a good player, even for a quarter with those receivers, you can make something happen with smith/crabtree.

Shoulda kept Martz
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Originally posted by DynastyChile:
I wonder what could be with Martz as the OC, Smith as the quarterback, and Crabtree at receiver...Martz made Osullivan look like an NFL starter in parts of games, and if you can make JTO look like a good player, even for a quarter with those receivers, you can make something happen with smith/crabtree.

Shoulda kept Martz

Martz time in the NFL has expired