LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 420 users in the forums

Censorship on the zone??

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Screw all you uptight "beat the lock" posters on the zone. I've never been on a forum so full of itself as this. Of course not the majority, there are only a hand full of full time zoners that have nothing better to do than bash every post that doesn't conform with their own percieved high standards. Can't we have a little light-hearted banter without full-on criticsim? The zone used to be fun to post to. What happened? Go ahead mods and lock this also as I'm sure you like having that kind of control over what is posted.
Beat the lock!!! Wow, that does feel good!

lol just kidding. Meh, it happens. Some of the pictures are pretty funny though.

[ Edited by showtime49 on Nov 14, 2009 at 17:44:40 ]
  • B650
  • Veteran
The problem is that people don't know what to post, how to post, where to post, etc. Pretend you're a moderator. Let's say you wake up in the morning to 200 new Alex Smith threads, all of them saying nothing important, just "ALexkkkxk smiiitithh suuuckks dooooooooooood!!!!"

Or, what if you see a post stating that we should just cut all the 49ers, from the coaches to the players, and replace them with Stanford coaches and players? See why we need threads locked?

• nooj
  • Veteran
huh?
PIPE DOWN
Originally posted by B650:
The problem is that people don't know what to post, how to post, where to post, etc. Pretend you're a moderator. Let's say you wake up in the morning to 200 new Alex Smith threads, all of them saying nothing important, just "ALexkkkxk smiiitithh suuuckks dooooooooooood!!!!"

Or, what if you see a post stating that we should just cut all the 49ers, from the coaches to the players, and replace them with Stanford coaches and players? See why we need threads locked?

Yes I see that B650. There has to be some control. But I think they take it too far sometimes. It used to be a much more open and fun site to post on.
Originally posted by RonMexico:
PIPE DOWN

I put the pipe down a long time ago Ron =)
  • flow
  • Veteran
IB4T

Originally posted by skibeerski:

Yes I see that B650. There has to be some control. But I think they take it too far sometimes. It used to be a much more open and fun site to post on.

how the s**t balls do you feels restricted in any way on this site

that is insane

you can say whatever you want

[ Edited by RonMexico on Nov 14, 2009 at 17:47:39 ]

I'm sorry guys, I've had a bad week. I come here to escape and don't need 10 guys saying my post should be locked and I'm an idiot for posting.
I'm sorry guys, I've had a bad week. I come here to escape and don't need 10 guys saying my post should be locked and I'm an idiot for posting.