There are 198 users in the forums

Is anyone here surprised Bruce is being phased out?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
After all, we all know he is going to retire after the season is over. Pardon me if I am stating the obvious.
Nope, he has definitely lost a step
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I'm surprised it took this long.
Nope.
Morgan needs to step it up now.
  • smileyman
  • Info N/A
I have to wonder if his ankle "injury" was just an excuse to sit him for this game.
Originally posted by susweel:
  • Chico
  • Veteran
i'm still surprised the 49ers brought in a lamb
Surprised? Relieved!
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by smileyman:
I have to wonder if his ankle "injury" was just an excuse to sit him for this game.

What I wonder is, why did it take the coaches so long to sit Bruce? They wait until he has injury to break the news that he isn't starting anymore? I think they were thinking this all along, but didn't have the balls to sit him because he's a veteran. Now they have an excuse.

That's the problem on this team. The most important people have no balls.

Yes because its hard to believe that we finally have a good group of WR's that Bruce doesn't even play hardly.
I'm surprised it took so long.
Originally posted by B650:
Originally posted by smileyman:

What I wonder is, why did it take the coaches so long to sit Bruce? They wait until he has injury to break the news that he isn't starting anymore? I think they were thinking this all along, but didn't have the balls to sit him because he's a veteran. Now they have an excuse.

That's the problem on this team. The most important people have no balls.

it's the crabtree connection....although crabs is obviously our best WR sing knew he was gambling with the locker room at least a bit by starting him right away. he couldn't bench Bruce for Crabtree off the bat which is basically what happened just a couple weeks late. Morgan is back to starting like he was early in the season. bruce was our best WR last year so we couldn't bench him week 1 especially w/crabs unsigned and jones hurt.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Share 49ersWebzone