LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 217 users in the forums

Allmost there!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
When I look at this team compared to other elite teams in the league most of the peices are there. Except the oline is horrible. They have some play makers but never time to utilize them. They cant open a hole for the running game. Its just amazing to watch Gore get blown up time and time again or whoever the qb is get hit before he finishes his drop. They have the cash and the draft picks to profoundly change this team next season it SHOULD be an interesting offseason. With the right free agents and tweeking the def with a player or two this team shold be THERE!
  • ZRF80
I remember saying that in 06, then in 07, then in 08...................

It's become an all too common theme in Ninerland. It seems we (as fans) are more excited about the offseason where we can think about all the coulda, woulda, shouldas than we are during the season itself..........
Originally posted by Izyniner:
When I look at this team compared to other elite teams in the league most of the peices are there. Except the oline is horrible. They have some play makers but never time to utilize them. They cant open a hole for the running game. Its just amazing to watch Gore get blown up time and time again or whoever the qb is get hit before he finishes his drop. They have the cash and the draft picks to profoundly change this team next season it SHOULD be an interesting offseason. With the right free agents and tweeking the def with a player or two this team shold be THERE!

What are your optimistic views doing infiltrating Ninertalk???
Originally posted by JoseCortez:

What are your optimistic views doing infiltrating Ninertalk???

Great point Jose, When I read the semi-positive post I thought I jumped on the wrong site for a minute.
Its just this time around you can actually see potential stars but this oline is just BAD. Gore, Crabtree, Vernon, even J. Hill is getting play now. It is different from the past seasons ther are actually stars on this team they are just held back by the oline play.

The only way we become successful is with a change in leadership.
Originally posted by posterX:

Wtf are you talking about? Are you really suggesting that we get rid of Singletary?
Originally posted by Lott49ersFan:

Wtf are you talking about? Are you really suggesting that we get rid of Singletary?

and McCloughan. Throw in Paraag too. He represents everything that is wrong with this franchise. I would take a bulldozer to the whole operation.
  • Adman
  • Veteran

Some people just don't know football. What can you do?!
Originally posted by Adman:

Some people just don't know football. What can you do?!

You certainly can't be serious.

• Pogity
  • Info N/A
We're not mathematically eliminated yet. We still have a shot at the postseason. I think we've made progress this year.
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Pogity:
We're not mathematically eliminated yet. We still have a shot at the postseason. I think we've made progress this year.

It's Week 10. Even the Buccaneers are still mathematically alive.

We have some pretty low standards around here.
Share 49ersWebzone