There are 73 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Forcing it to Crabtree?

Originally posted by Ninerwinner:
He's the most talented WR we have..>Ever heard the saying "get your play-makers the ball"
I think partly because he gets open more than the other receivers. What I saw last night was that the Bears believed they could cover our receivers in man coverage, i.e. they are not afraid of Hill or Morgans speed or route running.
Originally posted by nvninerfan1:
I think partly because he gets open more than the other receivers. What I saw last night was that the Bears believed they could cover our receivers in man coverage, i.e. they are not afraid of Hill or Morgans speed or route running.

Ok was he open at the goal line on 3rd and goal after Frank got stopped a couple of times? He was the first look, he wasn't open. Alex had to look elsewhere and it was too late someone was baring down on him. Had he took a quick look at Crabtree's side then looked quickly right he would've seen a wide open Morgan.

[ Edited by Goldtimer on Nov 13, 2009 at 11:28:58 ]
Originally posted by Goldtimer:
Originally posted by nvninerfan1:

Ok was he open at the goal line on 3rd and goal after Frank got stopped a couple of times? He was the first look, he wasn't open. Alex had to look elsewhere and it was too late someone was baring down on him. Had he took a quick look at Crabtree's side then looked quickly right he would've seen a wide open Morgan.

Why haven't the 49ers, or any other football team in any organized league, signed you to a contract yet?
one thing i am mad at though is crabtree needed to make that catch near the goal line on 3rd down right before nedney missed that FG
Originally posted by valrod33:
one thing i am mad at though is crabtree needed to make that catch near the goal line on 3rd down right before nedney missed that FG

Yup that's a catch playmakers make.

yeah we should bench his ass, or only have him run routes but never throw him the ball
it kind of reminds me of 06 when most of alex's INTs were because he forced passes to Antonio Bryant.

yeah he should have made that play.....we all have to remember that Crabtree is a rookie that missed all of TC/PS and a month of the RS.

yeah we should bench his ass, or only have him run routes but never throw him the ball

No, he should just start showing his playmaking ability. He was known for his YAC in college. Like many of us, I just want to see that translate to the NFL.
  • crzy
  • Veteran
We should force it to Crabtree. He's an incredible talent.

THROW him the ball.

No, he should just start showing his playmaking ability. He was known for his YAC in college. Like many of us, I just want to see that translate to the NFL.

i think he showed that on that great catch 1 handed catch that the refs blew

i think he showed that on that great catch 1 handed catch that the refs blew

When he came down was the ball still in his hands? Refs made the right call on that play. I'm not at all saying don't throw him the ball, just don't force it to him. Use him as decoy to get others open, that's all I ask. I haven't seen anything to that effect yet and once we start doing that the offense would be that much better.

The kid is a playmaker. That throw was horrible. Behind and outside, while he was running deep and inside with no safety to be seen.

Have you seen the catches he's made on the sideline? The first play of the game for example, which I was convinced he had reeled in?? The kid has hands!
Crabtree wont be getting doubled for a while.