There are 268 users in the forums

Uneducated football fans in San Francisco

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Juniorminime:
There were times last night that i could have sworn we were playing in Chicago and not SF.....

you would never see that s**t on the East Coast lol

West Coast fans = show up late and leave early, it's sad but true
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by luv49rs:
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
I think there's more educated people not just football fans in San Francisco than Canada.

yep you guys are all better than anyone from Canada...the cold up here must have made me forget that I was inferior because of where I'm from....unreal...

lol don't get your panties in a wad

Oh don't worry, I've learned to live with the ignorance a looong time ago...it just makes me laugh with the whole "you're from Canada so what do you know" nonsense.

i hope you realize that people don't ACTUALLY think you're inferior being from Canada, at least i dont, i'm just f**king around
I think there's more educated people not just football fans in San Francisco than Canada.

yep you guys are all better than anyone from Canada...the cold up here must have made me forget that I was inferior because of where I'm from....unreal...

Oh don't worry, I've learned to live with the ignorance a looong time ago...it just makes me laugh with the whole "you're from Canada so what do you know" nonsense.

i hope you realize that people don't ACTUALLY think you're inferior being from Canada, at least i dont, i'm just f**king around

At least we don't punt on 3rd down.

leave me alone I'm extremely hungover and my gf is bugging me to clean out my mess from last night, and I dont wanna right now lol
There were times last night that i could have sworn we were playing in Chicago and not SF.....

If that's true they should be ashame of themselves...
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:

Who's we?

Who's we?

Americans

If that's true they should be ashame of themselves...

Oh it's very true my friend, ask anyone, or see for yourself.

Picture what happens in San Fran for games happening in New England or Philly...picture Eagles fans selling they're tickets to a bunch of Cowboys fans...its a harsh reality but it's the truth

Who's we?

Americans

Aren't we all Americans?? I live in North America, so do you

Its not sad when you consider why.

Generally speaking west coast people have fuller and broader lives. Football is less of our life then fans on the east. Please realize, I am speaking in huge generalities here.

Thats why I don't think it is sad that not even East Coast Baseball or Football fans can compare with Southern Soccer fans; their daily lives suck compared to ours

Who's we?

Americans

Aren't we all Americans?? I live in North America, so do you

I guess . . .
Of course you can cheer when your team is on the field. Seems obvious the point of the original post was that you shouldn't be loud before the snap when the QB & line are calling signals and starting the snap count.
yay i love condescending threads
this thread deserves a golf clap
Originally posted by GoldenIowa49er:
this thread deserves a golf clap

more like a quick, swift kick in the you know where...

Share 49ersWebzone