Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Doing interviews is prob the only thing he is good at

sucka$$ QB!!!!!!

Aren't you the same guy who wished injury upon him. Some "fan."

-9fA

Am still waiting for it 2

Mr Injury please give a visit to ol boy Alex Smith for the sake of the REALISTIC fans of San Francisco & our season

by the way big SHOUT OUT'S to the realistic 49ers fans that know Smith is garbage & back me till the end

SINCALNINER, METHOD & FLY15 now these fellow zoners can spot out garbage when they see it

Wow you are wishing for our QB to be injured? Go be a cowboys fan. And you couldn't even see that Method was being sarcastic? You do realize that we would still have Hill's 3 losses right?

Ninertalk has gone to hell in a handbasket.

sucka$$ QB!!!!!!

-9fA

Mr Injury please give a visit to ol boy Alex Smith for the sake of the REALISTIC fans of San Francisco & our season

by the way big SHOUT OUT'S to the realistic 49ers fans that know Smith is garbage & back me till the end

SINCALNINER, METHOD & FLY15 now these fellow zoners can spot out garbage when they see it

Whoa, wishing injury? You must be unhappy with yourself... maybe you are a "small" guy.

People like you are dummies, do you think Hill would do that much better? We would have around the same amount of wins either way.
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sacniner:

sucka$$ QB!!!!!!

-9fA

Whoa, wishing injury? You must be unhappy with yourself... maybe you are a "small" guy.

People like you are dummies, do you think Hill would do that much better? We would have around the same amount of wins either way.

sucka$$ QB!!!!!!

-9fA

your lame what does being unhappy with myself/small guy gotta do with being fan that just want his team to win

You & the other foo above are IDIOT'S ive said pleanty of times i dont back Smith nor Hill am a Nate Davis supporter & yea so f****n what i do WISH he got hurt so i dont have to sit here on sundays & complain to my boys how much Smith sucks
im tired of this mediocre QB crap

we need a fresh start

NATE DAVIS BABY!!!!!

sucka$$ QB!!!!!!

-9fA

your lame what does being unhappy with myself/small guy gotta do with being fan that just want his team to win

You & the other foo above are IDIOT'S ive said pleanty of times i dont back Smith nor Hill am a Nate Davis supporter & yea so f****n what i do WISH he got hurt so i dont have to sit here on sundays & complain to my boys how much Smith sucks

we need a fresh start

NATE DAVIS BABY!!!!!

Did you ever consider the likely possibility that Davis will look lost out there and probably be ineffective? He is a rookie from Ball State. He did good in PRESEASON. Do you really think Davis will do good? Come on man. Seriously, do you have any common sense? Smith is our best option, not saying he is good, but it's obvious. Go hug someone now.
  • gage
  • Veteran

sucka$$ QB!!!!!!

-9fA

we need a fresh start

NATE DAVIS BABY!!!!!

sucka$$ QB!!!!!!

-9fA

we need a fresh start

NATE DAVIS BABY!!!!!

Did you ever consider the likely possibility that Davis will look lost out there and probably be ineffective? He is a rookie from Ball State. He did good in PRESEASON. Do you really think Davis will do good? Come on man. Seriously, do you have any common sense? Smith is our best option, not saying he is good, but it's obvious. Go hug someone now.

Seriously. You just demonstrated that you have probably the lowest football-IQ on ninertalk (that's saying something). You've also shown that you are a class-less and low quality person for wishing injury on a person, too.

sucka$$ QB!!!!!!

-9fA

we need a fresh start

NATE DAVIS BABY!!!!!

come on! ur sound is still all complain and hate to see alex smith? u know what?? the 49ers don't have a qb anymore and who is qb and who is qb at 49ers? where is qb with who??? the 49ers really need Alex Smith and give him the cheers and support to him make better feeling and will be better improve for threw it and better much the leader for win! If you want to Nate Davis now if he is threw the struggles or aweful like different other qb again over again? then what u do? enough wasted ur times!! I think, Alex Smith is serious and focus how play the football right now..

sucka$$ QB!!!!!!

-9fA

we need a fresh start

NATE DAVIS BABY!!!!!

I sure do think he can be affective when u have crappy QB's like the ones we have anything is possible

Hey ill take my chances with Davis life is about risk taking anyways
well come over here & give me a hug then F**K!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by norcal49er864:

sucka$$ QB!!!!!!

-9fA

we need a fresh start

NATE DAVIS BABY!!!!!

Seriously. You just demonstrated that you have probably the lowest football-IQ on ninertalk (that's saying something). You've also shown that you are a class-less and low quality person for wishing injury on a person, too.

like i give a f**k what u think

u dont phase me at all

INJURY COME ON DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BuZzB28:

sucka$$ QB!!!!!!

-9fA

we need a fresh start

NATE DAVIS BABY!!!!!

come on! ur sound is still all complain and hate to see alex smith? u know what?? the 49ers don't have a qb anymore and who is qb and who is qb at 49ers? where is qb with who??? the 49ers really need Alex Smith and give him the cheers and support to him make better feeling and will be better improve for threw it and better much the leader for win! If you want to Nate Davis now if he is threw the struggles or aweful like different other qb again over again? then what u do? enough wasted ur times!! I think, Alex Smith is serious and focus how play the football right now..

man I totally agree with you!!

not sure i totally understand what you wrote though....
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Tman:
Originally posted by BuZzB28:

sucka$$ QB!!!!!!

-9fA

we need a fresh start

NATE DAVIS BABY!!!!!

man I totally agree with you!!

not sure i totally understand what you wrote though....

Smith can be beastly with our support.

Davis can be beastly, but it's going to take time.

sucka$$ QB!!!!!!

-9fA

we need a fresh start

NATE DAVIS BABY!!!!!

What has Davis done that would even give you a thought of him starting.......playing well against 3rd stringers? You do realize that there were 170 picks before him, so if he was this hidden prodigy somebody else would of taken him earlier?

sucka$$ QB!!!!!!

-9fA

we need a fresh start

NATE DAVIS BABY!!!!!

u dont phase me at all

Your comments are disgracefully classless and ignorant to boot. When (if) you grow up maybe you will understand what is wrong with what you are saying. You need to immediately seek professional help, and I am not kidding, it is never too late.

sucka$$ QB!!!!!!

-9fA

we need a fresh start

NATE DAVIS BABY!!!!!

u dont phase me at all

I like your way of thinking. Smarts must run in your family . Did you have a dead beat dad that didn't do s**te for you? That must've sucked, and I bet you wished injury on him as well. Point is you had no choice on who your dad is, just like you have no choice in who starts as QB. You should be banned from here for hoping injury on your dad and Alex.
Share 49ersWebzone