Alex Smith NFL Network interview

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Doing interviews is prob the only thing he is good at

sucka$$ QB!!!!!!
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:

sucka$$ QB!!!!!!

Originally posted by dobophile:
I don't know what it is about him---his face, his voice, his attitude---but Alex annoys the crap out of me.

Ditto
Good interview. Hope this offense gels quickly.
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by CheapThrill:
I don't know what it is about him---his face, his voice, his attitude---but Alex annoys the crap out of me.

Ditto

Maybe it's jealousy? Are you overweight and ugly? That could explain all the Alex hate on here.

sucka$$ QB!!!!!!

Aren't you the same guy who wished injury upon him. Some "fan."

-9fA
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

sucka$$ QB!!!!!!

-9fA

+1 dude sucks @ life.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
I totally agree with Tru2RedNGold25, thats the only thing he did good. im not an A Smith hater, but the guy sucks!!! I hope we can see Nate Davis ASAP and see what he can do. I like smith dont get me wrong, but he's not the answer...
Originally posted by fly15:
I totally agree with Tru2RedNGold25, thats the only thing he did good. im not an A Smith hater, but the guy sucks!!! I hope we can see Nate Davis ASAP and see what he can do. I like smith dont get me wrong, but he's not the answer...

Agreed. f**k Alex! Cost us the game every loss this season. We'd be 8-0 if Alex never started a game this f**king season. What a douchebag. Dude can't even speak english straight. What an idiot.
Originally posted by Method:

Agreed. f**k Alex! Cost us the game every loss this season. We'd be 8-0 if Alex never started a game this f**king season. What a douchebag. Dude can't even speak english straight. What an idiot.

Yeah, Alex smith is the DEVIL!

Originally posted by valrod33:

he makes more money than you

lmao
Originally posted by Method:

Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-player-interviews/09000d5d8142745a/Alex-Smith-interview

Decent interview

loved the interview thanks for the post
Alex is one of the more intellectual players in the league.
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

sucka$$ QB!!!!!!

-9fA

Am still waiting for it 2

Mr Injury please give a visit to ol boy Alex Smith for the sake of the REALISTIC fans of San Francisco & our season

by the way big SHOUT OUT'S to the realistic 49ers fans that know Smith is garbage & back me till the end

SINCALNINER, METHOD & FLY15 now these fellow zoners can spot out garbage when they see it
Share 49ersWebzone