There are 389 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Words you won't hear this week...

"Man, you give Jimmy Raye ten days to prepare a game plan and watch out!"

We'll probably spend the extra days working on kneel downs, staying in bounds and other clock draining techniques. On Special Teams Nedney will work on hooking 30 yarders and Lee will practicing booting punts well into the endzone from field goal territory.
"alright team, we're up by 2 points against the Packers in their house. It's the start of the 4th. Lets run down the clock. 15 MINUTE DRIVE FTW!!!!"
This is really is a what have you done for me lately fan base, and by lately, you can't even f**k up once every 50 kicks...
We need to practice Shotgun HB draw..because that's all we're gonna run in the 4th quarter.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
"alright team, we're up by 2 points against the Packers in their house. It's the start of the 4th. Lets run down the clock. 15 MINUTE DRIVE FTW!!!!"

Didn't we have a drive in 02 or 03 that took up the entire first quarter!!!!

We won't hear...

Vernon Davis: "We're can destroy their defensive front."
I support Jimmy Raye 150%.

Yeah right..........
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
We need to practice Shotgun HB draw..because that's all we're gonna run in the 4th quarter.

How about a bootleg for crying out load, or a sprint option! I can't recall seeing one play called this season to get our quarterback out of the pocket. Under Norv Turner we called them every possesion with great success.
Originally posted by vermonator:

How about a bootleg for crying out load, or a sprint option! I can't recall seeing one play called this season to get our quarterback out of the pocket. Under Norv Turner we called them every possesion with great success.

I've been screaming that every game. We need to run some bootleg options, where Alex can run it or throw it. He's got the ability to do that well.
Originally posted by grizzlyadams:
We won't hear...

Vernon Davis: "We're can destroy their defensive front."

Yeah, did you read Davis' follow up after the game? Something like, you want the other team fired up and bringing everything they got. Uhhh, no. Actually, you don't. In the evolution of Vernon Davis, it is two steps forward, one step back. But I'm going to cut him some slack in recognition of his impressive turn around. This time. Now, VD, enough with the false starts!
Originally posted by grizzlyadams:
Originally posted by vermonator:

I've been screaming that every game. We need to run some bootleg options, where Alex can run it or throw it. He's got the ability to do that well.

I asked MM on tweeter about it but he seems to be too buisy with his stolen computer stuff to reply. Someone needs to ask Singletary why not. When you have a shotty o-line you want to get your quarterback out of the pocket to wear down the defense, that's just not happening.