LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 243 users in the forums

Physical with a D

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by alanbeez22:
Originally posted by GoFD74:
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Typical Niner talk....b***hing and moaning after a hard-fought win.

Come on man, don't you know that style points count too??

People are under the illusion that this team should win as decisively and perfectly as the teams in the Walsh/Seifert era.

Newsflash....those days are gone. New owner. New players. New organization.

Winning in the NFL is all that counts, and how you do it doesn't matter for shiit.

we've waited 7 years... why not? lets blame everybody! i'm a niner no matter what! but just like in real life! who likes being in a disfunctional family?

But they won last night, that's my point....and that's the point of the game. To win, and that's what they did. Get pissed at the last 4 weeks since they lost, that's perfectly understandable.

But to cry and whine about an actual win, given how bad this team has been over the last decade??? I don't get it.
Originally posted by brucesf49:
i really want to know why we dont utilize a play action more (or at all)

Tha is one thing that bothers me too. we seem to never utilize play action, I don't know if it's lack of trust in Alex, the o-line, or the recievers. One thing is for sure, while our D is solid for the most part this team will not go to the playoffs, let alone have a winning record unless we can make something happen on offense! PEACE FROM THE FAN
Originally posted by Pogity:

There's b***hing and moaning because our team sucks - win or lose, what's wrong with that?

your not a true fan if you critique the niners in anyways especially if your right about them lol
Originally posted by Daniel2778:
Originally posted by Pogity:

There's b***hing and moaning because our team sucks - win or lose, what's wrong with that?

your not a true fan if you critique the niners in anyways especially if your right about them lol

You can do whatever you want...this is a free country. But just as you can say what you want, so can I...and I'm trying to put this in perspective.

We won the game.
Originally posted by alanbeez22:

Come on man, don't you know that style points count too??

People are under the illusion that this team should win as decisively and perfectly as the teams in the Walsh/Seifert era.

Newsflash....those days are gone. New owner. New players. New organization.

Winning in the NFL is all that counts, and how you do it doesn't matter for shiit.

I agree, but I do think that we're definitely gonna have to play better on offense if we want to beat better football teams.

We definitely need to play better, but more importantly, we need better players (especially at QB) before we can truly contend. Until then, every single game will be a dogfight and every win is huge...even the poorly played ones.

So just a little perspective is needed.

I dunno I think Alex could be good enough behind a better O-Line and with a little bit more aggressive play calling. I just don't think it's gonna happen.

the reason why we don't use the aggressive play calling is cause #1 we prolly woulda lost! #2 jimmy raye didn't wanna get blamed for alex smith having matching int with jay cutler! does that make sense to you?

piss off dude, I was talking to someone who actually knows something about football.
Share 49ersWebzone