There are 249 users in the forums

Physical with a D

Shop Find 49ers gear online
If it isn't a DRAW play... it ain't JIMMY RAYE!, If it isn't a DIVE play it ain't JIMMY RAYE!

10-6 with 9 minutes left and JIMMY RAYE has the best plan to seal the win! dive, draw, dive, PENALTY ON BEARS, dive, draw, pitch out to michael robinson, dive, draw.... then the most important D

DEFENSE!

our offense coordinator AKA bill cosby AKA JIMMY RAYE! i hope mr pudding pop and scotty mcclueless gets PHYSICALLED by JED YORK WITH A F this YEAR (F being FIRED!)
i thought it was f**king hilarious that we were trying to milk the clock with 9 minutes left and only a 4 point lead. f**king hilarious!!! Are we playing high school football???
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
i thought it was f**king hilarious that we were trying to milk the clock with 9 minutes left and only a 4 point lead. f**king hilarious!!! Are we playing high school football???

serious man! what were they thinking. oh well THANK YOU MICHAEL LEWIS FOR YOUR ONCE IN A LIFETIME EXPERIENCE! if that's what it takes to win a football game we have long painful season ahead EVEN IF THE REMAINDER OF OUR GAMES ARE WINNABLE!
i really want to know why we dont utilize a play action more (or at all)
Originally posted by brucesf49:

This action requires throwing the football. I don't know if the niners are ready for this yet.
Originally posted by fister30:
Originally posted by brucesf49:

This action requires throwing the football. I don't know if the niners are ready for this yet.

ya... that's why we run the ball 8 plays in a row with 9 minutes left! hahaha what a joke! they're nfl players! they're paid to be elite at what they do! it's not their fault they aren't throwing the ball! its mr pudding pop bill cosby calling the shots! they just didn't want alex smith to throw 5 int's this week like cutler! if alex smith started this season... he'd be leading the league in int's not jay cutler!
Typical Niner talk....b***hing and moaning after a hard-fought win.
Originally posted by GoFD74:

Come on man, don't you know that style points count too??
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:

People are under the illusion that this team should win as decisively and perfectly as the teams in the Walsh/Seifert era.

Newsflash....those days are gone. New owner. New players. New organization.

Winning in the NFL is all that counts, and how you do it doesn't matter for shiit.

People are under the illusion that this team should win as decisively and perfectly as the teams in the Walsh/Seifert era.

Winning in the NFL is all that counts, and how you do it doesn't matter for shiit.

I agree, but I do think that we're definitely gonna have to play better on offense if we want to beat better football teams.

I agree, but I do think that we're definitely gonna have to play better on offense if we want to beat better football teams.

We definitely need to play better, but more importantly, we need better players (especially at QB) before we can truly contend. Until then, every single game will be a dogfight and every win is huge...even the poorly played ones.

So just a little perspective is needed.

[ Edited by GoFD74 on Nov 13, 2009 at 09:06:40 ]

We definitely need to play better, but more importantly, we need better players (especially at QB) before we can truly contend. Until then, every single game will be a dogfight and every win is huge...even the poorly played ones.

I dunno I think Alex could be good enough behind a better O-Line and with a little bit more aggressive play calling. I just don't think it's gonna happen.

we've waited 7 years... why not? lets blame everybody! i'm a niner no matter what! but just like in real life! who likes being in a disfunctional family?

I dunno I think Alex could be good enough behind a better O-Line and with a little bit more aggressive play calling. I just don't think it's gonna happen.

the reason why we don't use the aggressive play calling is cause #1 we prolly woulda lost! #2 jimmy raye didn't wanna get blamed for alex smith having matching int with jay cutler! does that make sense to you?
  • Pogity
  • Info N/A

There's b***hing and moaning because our team sucks - win or lose, what's wrong with that?
Share 49ersWebzone