LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 202 users in the forums

Candlestick had 50/50 niner fans and bears fans

Shop Find 49ers gear online
All I know is while watching it on TV, the cheering for the Bears sounded just as loud as when people cheered for the 49ers.
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by djfullshred:
All I know is while watching it on TV, the cheering for the Bears sounded just as loud as when people cheered for the 49ers.

Great for them. Not only does their QB lead the league in INTs, they lead the league in the all-important voice box statistic.

[ Edited by B650 on Nov 13, 2009 at 00:41:20 ]
Originally posted by FourNine49:
I was at the game, working the gate as I volunteered for the food drive. I got to see A LOT of people coming in. There were a TON of Chicago fans. I couldn't believe it.

I've been to plenty of games before, and we always have a ton of fans for the other team, but tonight, it really looked like 50/50.

COME ON NINER FANS!!!

Yeah when they were in the Red Zone it sounded like a Bears home game more than it did a 9ers game. And did you hear them when the Bears stopped us from going any farther in the 4th Quarter? OMG

I say we take over all the venues for the remainder of the season. WHO'S WITH ME?!!!!!!

~Ceadder
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
It's the 2 hot dogs and 2 cokes deal.

Sure it wasn't a 2 Brat 2 Bud deal? We ARE talkin about DA...BEAHS, here.

~Ceadder
i was at the game too...there were alot of bears fans but it wasnt 50/50

Niner fans outnumbered them like 60/40 give or take a few

and Candlestick was loud tonite

[ Edited by artiga1 on Nov 13, 2009 at 01:52:24 ]
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Originally posted by FourNine49:
I was at the game, working the gate as I volunteered for the food drive. I got to see A LOT of people coming in. There were a TON of Chicago fans. I couldn't believe it.

I've been to plenty of games before, and we always have a ton of fans for the other team, but tonight, it really looked like 50/50.

COME ON NINER FANS!!!

Yeah when they were in the Red Zone it sounded like a Bears home game more than it did a 9ers game. And did you hear them when the Bears stopped us from going any farther in the 4th Quarter? OMG

I say we take over all the venues for the remainder of the season. WHO'S WITH ME?!!!!!!

~Ceadder

but that would give the other team an advantage. we get the loudest when we are offense.

1st and goal and our fans are screaming their heads off "let's go niners"

then on D, you can hear the QBs cadence. *facepalm*
Thats cause its Niner Fans.

Im sry losing seasons aside We have some of the most unloyal fans. Even in the superbowl years Winning or Losing a game people would still leave by the 3rd quarter...

I think its a mixture of fake fans plus horrible stadium location
  • Mex49
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
MM also said that there was a lot of Bears fans...

Who the f**k moves to Chicago? We are a lot smarter out here and going to a game like this is just silly. If I want High school football I'll go back to High School- it's free and the girls are a lot tighter
Originally posted by 9erObsession:
Thats cause its Niner Fans.

Im sry losing seasons aside We have some of the most unloyal fans. Even in the superbowl years Winning or Losing a game people would still leave by the 3rd quarter...

I think its a mixture of fake fans plus horrible stadium location

Not to mention it's San Francisco... people here don't care about football. Especially after the decade the Niners have had. People are more concerned about finding a coffee spot and using their Macs.
Share 49ersWebzone