There are 285 users in the forums

Candlestick had 50/50 niner fans and bears fans

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I was at the game, working the gate as I volunteered for the food drive. I got to see A LOT of people coming in. There were a TON of Chicago fans. I couldn't believe it.

I've been to plenty of games before, and we always have a ton of fans for the other team, but tonight, it really looked like 50/50.

COME ON NINER FANS!!!

[ Edited by FourNine49 on Nov 12, 2009 at 23:45:28 ]
certain people sell their tickets to bears fans and then there are others like me who like to watch on tv
MM also said that there was a lot of Bears fans...
Well look on the bright side, they all went home terribly disappointed.
  • B650
  • Veteran
That's what 7 years of losing does.
I was singing my usual song when the Niners win at the 'Stick:

Na Na Na Na
Na Na Na Na
Hey Hey hey
GOODBYE!!!!

Felt damn good with all those Bears fans
yes there were a lot of bears fans.....no where close to 50/50
That was confusing. When nedney missed the FG most of the people behind the goal post started to cheer. That is when I realized there were a ton of bear fans there. Too bad for them.
I'm in Texas and watched the game on tv. At times they were louder than niner fans...dissapointing
I was there and would estimate that it was easily 40% Bears fans.

It's the 2 hot dogs and 2 cokes deal.
Originally posted by Ninersdeep:
yes there were a lot of bears fans.....no where close to 50/50

This
That's the Stick since the end of the glory decade+. There was a time no one sold their tix, now there are so many tix that have been sold to brokers that whole parts of sections are owned by agencies outside of even California..

See what sh*tty football can do?

Pretty sad..
Originally posted by teeohh:
certain people sell their tickets to bears fans and then there are others like me who like to watch on tv

this
There certainly was a sh!t load of them there, tonight. Luckily for us they didn't have much to cheer for. At the beginning of the game they were chanting "D-FENCE" when we were on offense, and I was thinking to myself that it was pretty effing loud.
Share 49ersWebzone