There are 70 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

no more whiner fans...

• marls
  • Veteran
Just because our offense doesn't put up 50 points a game like in the 80's doesn't mean 49er fans should start complaining after a defensive struggle of a game. That's how it goes sometimes. Progress takes time. We are not a great team yet but we are only going to get better. Finally I can see light at the end of the tunnel.

So if you are going to bash A. Smith or our coaches go root for the colts or patriots. It's his second start after 2 years. Maybe we should bring in a new offensive coordinator? Please. We just got super conservative tonight. Yes we should of scored more but, we will.

We finally got a W after 4 pretty tough weeks. Can we just enjoy the season not being over yet, we are still in it.

++ we also have 2 first rounders next year. Just imagine if we got 2 top filght "O" linemen!
Not sure I'd start a thread telling forum members to go root for another team for voicing concerns regarding weaknesses on the team, yes some can jump off the deep end with their opions but starting a thread like this what good can come of it

Ignore the posts that you know are garbage why engage.. argueing with strangers in a forums chat is never time well spent

Go Niners!!

[ Edited by 9erfreak on Nov 12, 2009 at 22:50:01 ]
The Niners have never averaged 50 points a game. Not even in the '80s.
Until this team plays "perfect," there will be complaining and whining. Just get use to it.
are you serious? i can't stand when people say this crap. when the team sucks, the fans have a right to criticize. we've been sorry for years. this is a proud franchise. we aren't blind, dumb raider fans. this offense is disgusting. you must be a really young, new fan.
Originally posted by sacniner:
are you serious? i can't stand when people say this crap. when the team sucks, the fans have a right to criticize. we've been sorry for years. this is a proud franchise. we aren't blind, dumb raider fans. this offense is disgusting. you must be a really young, new fan.

I don't expect this team to put up 30+ points a game, but at least be middle of the pack! Or at least, when your defense GETS YOU 5 TURNOVERS, manage to get MORE THAN 10 POINTS!!!
  • SoCold
  • Veteran
Some people just aren’t happy unless they’re complaining about something.

Some fans are the half empty some are the half full.
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
Some people just aren’t happy unless they’re complaining about something.

Some fans are the half empty some are the half full.

Just because you got the W, doesn't mean you didn't play poorly. Even when two teams play poorly, somebody still has to win(except for ties). There's nothing wrong with criticizing crappy play.
  • nooj
  • Veteran
You can keep drinking the kool-aid if you want. I'll take a win, and ultimately that's all that matters. But, if we play this way, which is the same way we have played all year, we will not make the playoffs. Plain and simple.
  • marls
  • Veteran
Just saying that's why there is the term "whiner fan". I also think we are making progress.
  • Ang
  • Hall of Fame
Why start a whole new thread to complain about what other people are whining about in other threads? Post it where you read it in the first place, please. Thanks.