LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 341 users in the forums

Congratulations to Coach Singletary

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • nj49erfan
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by posterX:
Originally posted by nj49erfan:
We finally figured out a way to win. And that way is to play a extremely overatted QB like Jay Cutler lol.

In all seriousness awesome that we won but I will never say Congrats to Sing. Personally I do not think he is or will ever be a really good head coach. He makes no adjustments at half time and he thinks a 4 to 7 point lead at halftime means you can just run the ball all second half and just let your D try to hold on. That is rediculous. He is just out of touch and I will never change my stance that if he wants to suceed in this league he needs a much better X's and O's guy running the offense.

I am starting an official Anti-Singletary club. You will soon see an invitation to join. Check your Inbox.

I am not anti-Singeltary, I am anti-losing. And I believe Singeltary's philosophy and coaching methods does not equal winning.

With that said I hope everyday he proves me wrong and shows why I am not in the NFL lol.
Originally posted by posterX:
We finally figured out a way to win. And that way is to play a extremely overatted QB like Jay Cutler lol.

In all seriousness awesome that we won but I will never say Congrats to Sing. Personally I do not think he is or will ever be a really good head coach. He makes no adjustments at half time and he thinks a 4 to 7 point lead at halftime means you can just run the ball all second half and just let your D try to hold on. That is rediculous. He is just out of touch and I will never change my stance that if he wants to suceed in this league he needs a much better X's and O's guy running the offense.

I am starting an official Anti-Singletary club. You will soon see an invitation to join. Check your Inbox.

I am not anti-Singeltary, I am anti-losing. And I believe Singeltary's philosophy and coaching methods does not equal winning.

With that said I hope everyday he proves me wrong and shows why I am not in the NFL lol.

You're not anti-Singletary but you're anti-losing?
Coach Singletary brought Champgne for the senior management after the Chicago win. Some office staff also helped with some fireworks for the party.
I'm starting to lose faith in Sing...how can you be happy with our win vs the Bears? Why would you go super conservative with a 4 point lead? Not even Nolan would do that. Shannahan!
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by alpha81:
I'm starting to lose faith in Sing...how can you be happy with our win vs the Bears? Why would you go super conservative with a 4 point lead? Not even Nolan would do that. Shannahan!

Yeah, I don't like it either, but the reasoning behind it is that we have a young, mistake-prone QB and a tough, solid defense. Eventually, we have to just let Alex play though, because being this passive will result in more losses than wins.
Originally posted by jed_york:
Coach Singletary brought Champgne for the senior management after the Chicago win. Some office staff also helped with some fireworks for the party.

NolanHasAplan=== what's up?
Originally posted by ninerempire25:
That was a sorry ass win.

5 ints & only 10 points scored...........SAD

edney missed a 35 yrd field goal
Share 49ersWebzone