LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 282 users in the forums

Congratulations to Coach Singletary

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by King49er:
Congrats to Jay Cutler for sucking moose cock tonight!!

Picking a moose reveals where you're from, King.
3-0 in the division
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
sing is still a FRAUD. We could easily go 4 - 12 with this Offense. Don't be fooled by 5 give away interceptions.

BTW I'm glad we won. I just know this team is garbage and it is going to have a real tough time winning future games.

No you're a FRAUD.

You think we can win future games with this offense if we don't get 5 give away turnovers each game?

uhh you don't think we can beat the Rams, Lions or Seahawks? How bout Arizona on Monday night? Stop being a negative Nancy, you sound like a little ass girl. Did you really think the Bears were going to roll over on D and just give us the win? This was a playoff atmosphere for them also not just for us. Am I happy with the performance? No I'm not, but I'm not b***hing about it. A win is a win, even the best teams have ugly games. Do you think Colts fans were b***hing because they almost lost to us? No they enjoyed that win, next game is a whole new game and let's go from there.

THIS.
Originally posted by ObePwnD:
Originally posted by King49er:
Congrats to Jay Cutler for sucking moose cock tonight!!

Picking a moose reveals where you're from, King.

too true ! haha
  • alam
  • Info N/A
sing is still a FRAUD. We could easily go 4 - 12 with this Offense. Don't be fooled by 5 give away interceptions.

BTW I'm glad we won. I just know this team is garbage and it is going to have a real tough time winning future games.

i don't think i've ever seen anybody successfully troll a forum for as long as you have without getting banned. respect, man. respect.
Originally posted by alam:

i don't think i've ever seen anybody successfully troll a forum for as long as you have without getting banned. respect, man. respect.

Look at our offense man. Do you think we can win again? We got 5 give away turnovers and scored 10 points. Get real.

Look at our offense man. Do you think we can win again? We got 5 give away turnovers and scored 10 points. Get real.

You said the same s**t last week......we won today and you're still b***hing Nancy

You said the same s**t last week......we won today and you're still b***hing Nancy

Hey I'm happy we got a win.

I just don't see much offense out there or a future for this team. There's a lot missing on offense.

I just don't see much offense out there or a future for this team. There's a lot missing on offense.

San Diego is the type of guy that is negative all the way until the instant that the Niners win so he doesn't get his hopes up.

[ Edited by Method on Nov 12, 2009 at 23:27:06 ]

The only thing missing on offense is a OL....look at how much time Smith has to throw..it seems as soon as he snaps there is someone in his face...do you really expect us to succeed when he doesn't have time to throw the ball? Add to the fact that he's learning the O and starting to click with brand new receivers. You are always talking about giving Smith time under the new offense yet every week you continue to complain and whine about our offensive performance. Seriously your s**t is getting old.

Cutler delivered the win...Singletary had little to do with it. Manusky had a good game plan...and his guys delivered, thanks to Cutler's ineptness. It was fugly...and even though it was a win, it shows me that they'll have a very tough time beating the likes of GB, Philly, & 'Zona. I really don't have much confidence they'll even beat Seattle or the Jags.
Originally posted by Method:

San Diego is the type of guy that is negative all the way until the instant that the Niners win so he doesn't get his hopes up.

What you don't see a lot missing on the offense?

• TFSP

No you're a FRAUD.

You think we can win future games with this offense if we don't get 5 give away turnovers each game?

uhh you don't think we can beat the Rams, Lions or Seahawks? How bout Arizona on Monday night? Stop being a negative Nancy, you sound like a little ass girl. Did you really think the Bears were going to roll over on D and just give us the win? This was a playoff atmosphere for them also not just for us. Am I happy with the performance? No I'm not, but I'm not b***hing about it. A win is a win, even the best teams have ugly games. Do you think Colts fans were b***hing because they almost lost to us? No they enjoyed that win, next game is a whole new game and let's go from there.

That's what I'm talking about!
Originally posted by TFSP:

No you're a FRAUD.

That's what I'm talking about!

Agreed Birdman! Great point about the Colts.
Good for him beating his old team and all, but when are people on this board going to start realizing that a lot of our problems rest on Sing's shoulders. We blame Raye, but nobody is blaming his boss, the head coach who lets him call the crappy plays?

I think Sing will get better with time, and by no means want him fired. But I would like some accountability, he needs to start addressing some of this teams problems.
Share 49ersWebzone