There are 311 users in the forums

Congratulations to Coach Singletary

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I know that must have meant a lot to Sing to beat Chicago. Fittingly enough in a defensive struggle.
Real talk
That was a sorry ass win.

5 ints & only 10 points scored...........SAD
Originally posted by ninerempire25:

I feel the same way...
but a win is a win..
Originally posted by elbolitas49ers:

I feel the same way...
but a win is a win..

Me too BUT

5INT's & Only 10 points ????????
We got the WIN, PERIOD.

Anyone see Sing's post game press conference yet? I would of thought it would be on by now
sing is still a FRAUD. We could easily go 4 - 12 with this Offense. Don't be fooled by 5 give away interceptions.

BTW I'm glad we won. I just know this team is garbage and it is going to have a real tough time winning future games.

[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Nov 12, 2009 at 22:18:40 ]
Originally posted by elbolitas49ers:

I feel the same way...
but a win is a win..

Me too BUT

5INT's & Only 10 points ????????

stop being a "whiner fan." eat some cheese, drink some wine, calm down and think it through. we won the f**king game. WE WON. 4-5. It's not that bad dude.
Congrats to Jay Cutler for sucking moose cock tonight!!
we need a gif of sing's reaction throughout the last play. lmao

it looked something like this:

[ Edited by YuNGaCE on Nov 12, 2009 at 22:20:41 ]

Vance Joseph is a big kiss ass. He is always the first to hug or high five Singletary when something goes right. Trying to earn brownie pts any chance he gets
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
sing is still a FRAUD. We could easily go 4 - 12 with this Offense. Don't be fooled by 5 give away interceptions.

BTW I'm glad we won. I just know this team is garbage and it is going to have a real tough time winning future games.

No you're a FRAUD.
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:

No you're a FRAUD.

You think we can win future games with this offense if we don't get 5 give away turnovers each game?

This team is not garbage. We play good teams or bad teams the same way...close, its just our philosophy. I hate it, but that's how we play.

[ Edited by niners94 on Nov 12, 2009 at 22:23:10 ]
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:

No you're a FRAUD.

You think we can win future games with this offense if we don't get 5 give away turnovers each game?

uhh you don't think we can beat the Rams, Lions or Seahawks? How bout Arizona on Monday night? Stop being a negative Nancy, you sound like a little ass girl. Did you really think the Bears were going to roll over on D and just give us the win? This was a playoff atmosphere for them also not just for us. Am I happy with the performance? No I'm not, but I'm not b***hing about it. A win is a win, even the best teams have ugly games. Do you think Colts fans were b***hing because they almost lost to us? No they enjoyed that win, next game is a whole new game and let's go from there.

[ Edited by BirdmanJr on Nov 12, 2009 at 22:27:11 ]
Share 49ersWebzone