There are 133 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

alex smith ability

• 15crabtre
  • Info N/A
the only problem i have about smith is when it comes to the deep he drops to far back, my question is would smith be more productive offensive that involved him moving out of the pocket
Well, when the middle and both edge of the line break down you have to keep dropping to buy time.
Cool new thread.
Did anyone notice that we won?
The line sucks pretty bad. I think he would hang in there more of the line was more steady.
Originally posted by boomer49er:
Well, when the middle and both edge of the line break down you have to keep dropping to buy time.

Manny Lawson would lead the league in sacks if he played against Alex and his 8 yard drop back. Lawson is great at the 8 to 9 yard point of attack.
Originally posted by Nuns:

The fact that we won does not mask the obvious problems that we have. 5 interceptions by the opposing quarterback and we only manage to score 10 pts? If anyone is "happy" with this win, then their expectations are kind of low.
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by HaiGuise:
Originally posted by Nuns:

The fact that we won does not mask the obvious problems that we have. 5 interceptions by the opposing quarterback and we only manage to score 10 pts? If anyone is "happy" with this win, then their expectations are kind of low.

Unless Shaun Hill was the QB, then it's "Dude, he just wins games. I'm happy."
  • 15crabtre
  • Info N/A
i know we won but could we be better if we played more to his scrambling ability