There are 126 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

we have to get it rolling!

if we start to get that offense going... if that happens this team could be a playoff team... but a win is a win!
No s**t?
  • B650
  • Veteran
Yep. We're one game behind the Giants and a half game behind the Packers, who are both competing with us for a playoff spot.

If we win in Lambeau, I'll definitely start believing. That has been a house of horrors for us.
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
No s**t?

chill
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
No s**t?

you can say that again.
well we basically got an extra few days to prepare for packers, so we better make it atleast a close game.
please don't use the word "rolling". it reminds me of that one guy.....
Originally posted by B650:
Yep. We're one game behind the Giants and a half game behind the Packers, who are both competing with us for a playoff spot.

If we win in Lambeau, I'll definitely start believing. That has been a house of horrors for us.

that o line is really frustrating....sing is always getting at them...we need big ben type of o line
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
well we basically got an extra few days to prepare for packers, so we better make it atleast a close game.

there o line sucks...too!
Despite not scoring at all within the 1st half, I have never seen this offense click the way it did tonight in a long time. Alex looks comfortable, and we would've probably scored on our first drive if Davis wasn't caught playing with himself.

We need to keep playing shotgun and spread, for a short week I find it impressive how fast this offense seems to be improving out of the spread.