LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 311 users in the forums

we have to get it rolling!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
if we start to get that offense going... if that happens this team could be a playoff team... but a win is a win!
No s**t?
  • B650
  • Veteran
Yep. We're one game behind the Giants and a half game behind the Packers, who are both competing with us for a playoff spot.

If we win in Lambeau, I'll definitely start believing. That has been a house of horrors for us.
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
No s**t?

chill
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
No s**t?

you can say that again.
well we basically got an extra few days to prepare for packers, so we better make it atleast a close game.
please don't use the word "rolling". it reminds me of that one guy.....
Originally posted by B650:
Yep. We're one game behind the Giants and a half game behind the Packers, who are both competing with us for a playoff spot.

If we win in Lambeau, I'll definitely start believing. That has been a house of horrors for us.

that o line is really frustrating....sing is always getting at them...we need big ben type of o line
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
well we basically got an extra few days to prepare for packers, so we better make it atleast a close game.

there o line sucks...too!
Despite not scoring at all within the 1st half, I have never seen this offense click the way it did tonight in a long time. Alex looks comfortable, and we would've probably scored on our first drive if Davis wasn't caught playing with himself.

We need to keep playing shotgun and spread, for a short week I find it impressive how fast this offense seems to be improving out of the spread.

Share 49ersWebzone