There are 126 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Thank God for realignment!

• irief
  • Veteran
Imagine if the Saints and Falcons were still in the NFC West. We wouldn't see the playoff's for the next few decades. We have a mediocre record in the worst conference in the NFL. I don't even wanna think about what our record would be in the old NFC west.
yeah now we just need the lambs to move to LA so we can have all 4 teams actually on the west.
Originally posted by irief:
Imagine if the Saints and Falcons were still in the NFC West. We wouldn't see the playoff's for the next few decades. We have a mediocre record in the worst conference in the NFL. I don't even wanna think about what our record would be in the old NFC west.

Perhaps...but if they were still in the NFC West, then everything would have played out differently.

Matt Ryan and Drew Brees could have ended up on different teams. And who knows, maybe we would have turned out to the the dominant team.
  • irief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:

Perhaps...but if they were still in the NFC West, then everything would have played out differently.

Matt Ryan and Drew Brees could have ended up on different teams. And who knows, maybe we would have turned out to the the dominant team.

you're thinking too logically.

My bad, I forgot that that kind of thing is frowned upon around here.

My bad, I forgot that that kind of thing is frowned upon around here.