LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 339 users in the forums

Crabtree's Stats

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • B650
  • Veteran
In just 4 games, he has 18 receptions for 215 yards.

By comparison, in 9 games, Morgan has 23 receptions for 300 yards. Isaac Bruce, in 8 games, has 20 receptions for 244 yards.

By next week, he should be our leading WR. That's pretty impressive.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
We need to throw him the ball more. He's almost always open. Too bad our quarterbacks suck.
Still no TDs though. Maybe at GB he finally gets one.
Our QB just needs more time.
Originally posted by crzy:
We need to throw him the ball more. He's almost always open. Too bad our quarterbacks suck.

maybe smith and him just need more chemistry
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Still no TDs though. Maybe at GB he finally gets one.

we have options in the Redzone (gore & Davis) so crabtree doesnt get as many looks as he should
Crabs totally showed some rookie stripes though tonight, still no excuse for that INT. -That was probably the only/gorgeous Alex Smith deep pass I've seen in years and Crabs should have come up with that under normal coverage.

Alas, he's growing, this kid is going to win us huge games down the road. A definite playmaker.
I missed the game after the 1st quarter. Did we throw Crabtree's way at all in the 2nd half?
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
I don't like how we are forcing him the ball on a few plays. Those WR screen passes are useless...
Originally posted by BigRon:
I missed the game after the 1st quarter. Did we throw Crabtree's way at all in the 2nd half?

not really

Can't believe he dropped the easiest catch of the f**king game. I knew we weren't going to get the first on 3rd and 7. You gotta catch those f**king balls crabs.
  • 49erfreak
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by GEEK:
I don't like how we are forcing him the ball on a few plays. Those WR screen passes are useless...

that's what i was thinking. bubble screens are good, but i don't think he's got enough burst to break them off for big gains. players like devin hester are more suited for the screen in the NFL.
Originally posted by GEEK:

Yeah, in 4 games that one tonight for like 12 yards was the only successful one but maybe in the future they can get that down better. I agree though, he is doing good but some times we force it and 2 ints have happened because of him and he has one fumble. Considering we have had like 1 1,000 yard receiver (Bryant) since 02 I am glad to have him. He isn't going to put up huge numbers mainly because we aren't a high flying offense but he is getting it done.
Originally posted by Method:
Can't believe he dropped the easiest catch of the f**king game. I knew we weren't going to get the first on 3rd and 7. You gotta catch those f**king balls crabs.

Yup. You would have done better.
Share 49ersWebzone