LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 276 users in the forums

5 TURN OVERS... 10 POINTS!!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Nametaken49:
Im happy about the win but how in the world do you get 10 points againts a not so good bears defense with the addition to the 5 turn overs. If cutler doesnt throw 5 picks we would have got our ass kicked

THAT SUCKS MAJOR SH!T MAN!
Originally posted by GBNinerFan:
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
Originally posted by 9erfreak:
Originally posted by TexasGuero49:
Originally posted by teeohh:

rawr!

Quote:
Damn Bly!!!
My mouth was open when you farted...

Thats not Bly he is #31......#32 is Lewis

Thats not Lewis Thats Kevin Barlow

Nu uh...it's Ricky Watters!

Nope! It's Chuck Levy!!!

Originally posted by taney71:
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
Pa-freakin'-thetic...no excuse for that. None...tired of it. Something's got to change, and quick.

We won.

Why is it so hard to understand we want out team to win AND play well? Is that really asking too much after seven-years of "rebuilding"?

Ask the starting QB why they only got 10 points!
Originally posted by tjd808185:
We missed an easy field goal, and Alex missed a wide open Morgan in the end zone. Other than that I think the offense played to it's potential. Let's face it we're not a great offensive team.

Yeah Alex threw it away but if he kept his eyes downfield like he did on the last week's TD throw to Hill, he could have had a similar TD this week to Morgan.

-9fA
Lol. This thread shows the difference between who is a fan for the sake of just being a fan, and those who understand the concepts of a game and what the performance, regardless of a win or loss, bode for the future.
  • Nametaken49
  • Info N/A
What really scares me is the we could have easily lost this game. Had cutler not thrown the ball to a wide open michael lewis we would have lost this game. Also the bull s**t 4th down penality didnt help but had a decent qb in the same position I think we would have to name this form 5 INTS and we lose?? WTF lol.. good times
thats exactly what i was thinking the whole game, horrible
Share 49ersWebzone