LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 298 users in the forums

5 TURN OVERS... 10 POINTS!!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
OL came through on the last drives but jesus we need better a better offensive line
that last interception was just completely stupid, lewis was RIGHT IN FRONT of olsen

thank you!
Originally posted by B650:
5 turnovers
10 points
1 win

Any questions? I'm just happy we won a damn game. We didn't play our best, but we played well enough to win a close one. I think we're due for some of those. Next week, we have to capitalize on turnovers and most importantly, play aggressive.

thats all that matters
Stupid mistakes. Unbelievably conservative offense. Trying to run the clock out for the entire second half. A truly timid performance from the coaching staff. We are lucky to beat a very mediocre team, but I'm not going to lay it on our players. They need to tighten up the dumb mistakes like all of the false starts, illegal players downfield, etc., but this coaching staff does not give a fairly talented group on offense a chance to knock someone out and give the defense some breathing space. Happy to be at .500, but we will surely end sub-500 if we don't loosen our belt a little.
Win, lose, or draw...5 takeaways + 10 points = unacceptable.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Our Offense is horrific.

Our Defense is pretty good but not great.

That's what I think.

I hate to say this, but I think you nailed it.
What I want to know...We were moving the ball very well in the first drive. I'm sure the Bears made adjustments. But for whatever reason it never the offense never 'open up' like that first drive.

I would have to believe, the coach put a short leash on opening up the offense for Alex Smith after the first INT. Or maybe seeing Cutler's turnovers scares the hell out of our coaches too.
  • TFSP
I posted a statement that got locked, uh probably because I'm not a veteran. It was somewhat concerning this, but Alex, not killing the bears scares me.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Our Offense is horrific.

Our Defense is pretty good but not great.

That's what I think.

QFT
  • marls
  • Veteran
I agree that with 5 picks we should of had 50 but, the offense will come around. I thought Smitty played well which is encouraging. I said it at the beginning of the year... it's only going to get better, I still like the direction!

go niners!

Originally posted by BSofSF:
Stupid mistakes. Unbelievably conservative offense. Trying to run the clock out for the entire second half. A truly timid performance from the coaching staff. We are lucky to beat a very mediocre team, but I'm not going to lay it on our players. They need to tighten up the dumb mistakes like all of the false starts, illegal players downfield, etc., but this coaching staff does not give a fairly talented group on offense a chance to knock someone out and give the defense some breathing space. Happy to be at .500, but we will surely end sub-500 if we don't loosen our belt a little.

Right. Thank you. You saved me from having to type this.
FU. We won.

Done.
The bears first and second string safeties were down and a free agent starting in their place and we didn't even try to expliot that? This Bears defense has been shredded lately but we only managed 10 points on this team that travelled across the country on a short week???? Pathetic.

rawr!
This cracks me up. Earlier in the week people were pissed about losing. Making comments about how bad the team is. Comments about seeing progress in some players was followed with, "but we lost the damn ball game. I just want wins."

Now, after a win, people are still pissed about how we should have murdered them. Now its not about the win, its how we win.

Damn Fickle fans.
Share 49ersWebzone