There are 163 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

What did we learn from this game?

Jimmy Raye needs to be locked up in the closet for the remainder of the season.
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by eastie:
That we need an O Line and a QB.

Qb is ok just o line

Seriously, can you Smith haters just shut up tonight and not blame him. The offense struggles were not on the QB tonight. The oline was horrible.
Lessons:

You can go out and get a QB but if you have no line and no real receivers it doesn't matter who's behind center.
  • ZRF80
Originally posted by taney71:

Qb is ok just o line

Seriously, can you Smith haters just shut up tonight and not blame him. The offense struggles were not on the QB tonight. The oline was horrible.

He didnt exactly light things up, you know........just because he's not the number one factor in the game tonight doesnt mean he wasnt a factor at all........

[ Edited by ZRF80 on Nov 12, 2009 at 20:37:28 ]
I've learned that I'm happy I don't have to listen to the Zoner toddlers for at least 10-days.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Jimmy Raye needs to be locked up in the closet for the remainder of the season.

After cooling off ive cleared my mind. alex didn't play a good game but he didnt f**k up badly. Our play calling and the oline were playing worse than the damn rams.

I still don't think alex is the future. but it impossible to tell when the oline literally whiffs every single passing down.
that VD can talk sh*t and get away with it
5 pic's and we only scored 10 points .... 10 freaking points .. say hello to another top ten pick
Originally posted by ZRF80:

Qb is ok just o line

He didnt exactly light things up, you know........just because he's not the number one factor in the loss tonight doesnt mean he wasnt a factor at all........

If you can't see that not all the 49ers problems are because of Smith then I'm not sure what the point is of debating anything with you. Smith wasn't the problem tonight.

If you guys really want to pursue an attack on him tonight you are way off base.
If the Niners are winning like this, they are in trouble. NO PROTECTION at all!! But when Smith had time to throw, it seemed like he had tunnel vision.

So, I think the Niners are an offense of line and QB away from being in the playoffs.
  • B650
  • Veteran

Qb is ok just o line

So was the coaching.
1. While Raye had a couple of creative calls, that's not enough. As on OC, we expect more than TWO good calls all game from you...

2. Our OL is terrible and couldn't get anything going for the run game about 80% of the time. Pass rushers got through so fast that even in the shotgun, Smith was forced to backpedal a majority of the time.

Smith's 1 INT was just one of those plays were you put it up and try and get a big play, Crabtree tripped trying to come back for the ball and couldn't get up to get it. Just unlucky.
Our offense sucks and, more importantly, our O line sucks!

And Jimmy Raye sucks.
Originally posted by ajj69:
5 pic's and we only scored 10 points .... 10 freaking points .. say hello to another top ten pick

Romper Room knows no bounds.
  • Envy
  • Veteran
Raye seems convinced that time of possession must somehow equal points. Singeltary needs to understand that defences can only achieve so much.

Cutler has no help on offence and Davis should pick his battles better.