There are 167 users in the forums

Is our secondary that good or does Jay Cutler suck?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Smith > Cutler.
Cutler really is that bad.
Originally posted by DaveWilcox:
Cutler really is that bad.

Smith has 1/2 the arm and while far from great I honestly think he is the smarter player than Cutler. Smith will throw it away. Cutler will try to put it in there in triple coverage.
cutler is awful...just awful...but so are the rest of the Bears O at this time, like most QB's in the NFL...with a good line and weapons he can produce, but without he is not going to make them a winnder
90% Cutler - 10% Secondary
Originally posted by 1swift:
cutler is awful...just awful...but so are the rest of the Bears O at this time, like most QB's in the NFL...with a good line and weapons he can produce, but without he is not going to make them a winnder

I wonder why people don't say the same thing about Alex on this board?

He has 54 INT and 31 fumbles in 44 games and a losing record.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

• GEEK
  • Veteran
We took advantage of gimmie INTs - like in Madden.
Culter sucks. Most other QB's and we would have lost this game by 21 points.

Originally posted by leakyfausett:

He has 54 INT and 31 fumbles in 44 games and a losing record.

Cutler made Alex look like a HoF bound QB today. And see Alex can do EXACTLY the same thing that Shaun was doing. Yeah he had the one pick and the one that was called back due to Defensive penalty, but he has the arm that the Opposing Defense HAS to respect. I don't see how Shaun could possibly have beat THAT Defense. Because his favorite target didn't have a spectacular game today. The Bears made Duke their number 1 priority and Frank their number 2.

~Ceadder

[ Edited by Ceadderman on Nov 12, 2009 at 21:25:33 ]
Share 49ersWebzone