LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 236 users in the forums

fake injuries = extra timeouts

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
we are faking injuries before the 2 minute warning.

on that second to last drive for CHI, Takeo took a knee, waved off the sideline help and got the free injury TO.

i'm pretty sure i saw a few of these during the IND game too. leave it to me notice this.

thoughts?
I was thinking the same thing but didnt think a whole thread should be made about it
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by marshniners24:
I was thinking the same thing but didnt think a whole thread should be made about it

it's not very sportsmanlike.
inconceivable
  • ZRF80
Just a little off topic, but Jennings used to pull that kind of s**t when he played for us, except he wasnt faking. He' be thrashing on the ground like he broke a leg, only to find out it was a broken fingernail. He almost cost us a game against Seattle cause the injury TO gave Seattle another play to win the game.....

f**kin glassman.........
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by marshniners24:

it's not very sportsmanlike.

Yea but if it helps the team
  • Oscar
  • Hall of Fame

on that second to last drive for CHI, Takeo took a knee, waved off the sideline help and got the free injury TO.

i'm pretty sure i saw a few of these during the IND game too. leave it to me notice this.

thoughts?

I thought that if you had a Timeout and didn't use it, and your staff came out, you were charged a T.O. Perhaps not?
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by Oscar:

thoughts?

I thought that if you had a Timeout and didn't use it, and your staff came out, you were charged a T.O. Perhaps not?

these "injuries" are happening pre-two minute warning
  • Oscar
  • Hall of Fame
Spikes is done with a hammy injury. Looks like he wasn't faking.
Share 49ersWebzone