There are 147 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

I Want a New Kicker Next Season!

this is coming from the same people who wanted rossum gone...
lol. If the team cut all the players you guys get mad at during a game, there would probably only be #52 left on the roster.
Delete.
Nedney doesn't have the leg strength anymore for long kicks either!
Originally posted by WeAreLegend:
Originally posted by PTulini:
I don't care! Missing that kick was inexcusible. Joe Nedney doesn't have it anymore.

So try out for kicker next year.

im sure he'll want to make a few bills
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
Originally posted by WeAreLegend:
Originally posted by PTulini:
I don't care! Missing that kick was inexcusible. Joe Nedney doesn't have it anymore.

So try out for kicker next year.

im sure he'll want to make a few bills

I wish I could, but that's physically impossible for me.
Originally posted by djfullshred:
lol. If the team cut all the players you guys get mad at during a game, there would probably only be #52 left on the roster.

no. you forget, he is not good in pass coverage and needs to improve.
Originally posted by PTulini:
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
Originally posted by WeAreLegend:
Originally posted by PTulini:
I don't care! Missing that kick was inexcusible. Joe Nedney doesn't have it anymore.

So try out for kicker next year.

im sure he'll want to make a few bills

I wish I could, but that's physically impossible for me.



no no, we will raise a huge fit about handicap peoples rights and then they will put a new rule in just for you.

DO IT.
Agree it's time to start looking...not seeing a lot of good/great kickers in college, though. The good pros are seldom out of work. Maybe a late round pick...have to see whazzup, maybe a good one will come out early. Add that to KR, pass rusher, RB, OL, etc.
Originally posted by ptinerocket:
draft a kicker with one of our first imo.

both, that way if 1 doesn't work out we have a backup
  • Mex49
  • Member
  • Posts: 2,979
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by ptinerocket:
draft a kicker with one of our first imo.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAA

POST OF THE YEAR

Because OC needs our kicker more than our WRs
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 50,517


The guy kicks 50 straight field goals inside of 40 50! You know how hard that is to do? I want to know how many other NFL kickers in the league today have done that maybe a handful.

50 of 51 inside the 40 well nobodies perfect!





If you want to b***h talk about Crabtree dropping the 1st down pass inside the 10
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:


The guy kicks 50 straight field goals inside of 40 50! You know how hard that is to do? I want to know how many other NFL kickers in the league today have done that maybe a handful.

50 of 51 inside the 40 well nobodies perfect!





If you want to b***h talk about Crabtree dropping the 1st down pass inside the 10

This is good. C'mon guys, lay off Nedney! Damn!
  • kdogg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 48
Chill out. It's law of averages. No one is perfect. I'd rather see Nedney miss those kicks than time-expiring/game winning ones. I can't recall him missing a GW FG at all. I'm more ticked off he didn't get a chance to kick a 50 yd in the 4th.

[ Edited by kdogg on Nov 13, 2009 at 05:59:30 ]
  • BigRon
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 14,778
What are you smokin Pat. It isn't a new Kicker we need, its a Kick Returner. I wonder if Hill can return Kicks. Not Shaun you jerks, Jason.