LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 258 users in the forums

I Want a New Kicker Next Season!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
this is coming from the same people who wanted rossum gone...
lol. If the team cut all the players you guys get mad at during a game, there would probably only be #52 left on the roster.
Delete.
Nedney doesn't have the leg strength anymore for long kicks either!
Originally posted by WeAreLegend:
Originally posted by PTulini:
I don't care! Missing that kick was inexcusible. Joe Nedney doesn't have it anymore.

So try out for kicker next year.

im sure he'll want to make a few bills
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
I don't care! Missing that kick was inexcusible. Joe Nedney doesn't have it anymore.

I wish I could, but that's physically impossible for me.
Originally posted by djfullshred:
lol. If the team cut all the players you guys get mad at during a game, there would probably only be #52 left on the roster.

no. you forget, he is not good in pass coverage and needs to improve.
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:

I wish I could, but that's physically impossible for me.

no no, we will raise a huge fit about handicap peoples rights and then they will put a new rule in just for you.

DO IT.
Agree it's time to start looking...not seeing a lot of good/great kickers in college, though. The good pros are seldom out of work. Maybe a late round pick...have to see whazzup, maybe a good one will come out early. Add that to KR, pass rusher, RB, OL, etc.
Originally posted by ptinerocket:
draft a kicker with one of our first imo.

both, that way if 1 doesn't work out we have a backup

• Mex49
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by ptinerocket:
draft a kicker with one of our first imo.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAA

POST OF THE YEAR

Because OC needs our kicker more than our WRs
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb

The guy kicks 50 straight field goals inside of 40 50! You know how hard that is to do? I want to know how many other NFL kickers in the league today have done that maybe a handful.

50 of 51 inside the 40 well nobodies perfect!

If you want to b***h talk about Crabtree dropping the 1st down pass inside the 10
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:

The guy kicks 50 straight field goals inside of 40 50! You know how hard that is to do? I want to know how many other NFL kickers in the league today have done that maybe a handful.

50 of 51 inside the 40 well nobodies perfect!

If you want to b***h talk about Crabtree dropping the 1st down pass inside the 10

This is good. C'mon guys, lay off Nedney! Damn!
  • kdogg
  • Veteran
Chill out. It's law of averages. No one is perfect. I'd rather see Nedney miss those kicks than time-expiring/game winning ones. I can't recall him missing a GW FG at all. I'm more ticked off he didn't get a chance to kick a 50 yd in the 4th.

[ Edited by kdogg on Nov 13, 2009 at 05:59:30 ]
What are you smokin Pat. It isn't a new Kicker we need, its a Kick Returner. I wonder if Hill can return Kicks. Not Shaun you jerks, Jason.
Share 49ersWebzone