There are 124 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Media HIGH on the Niners This Year.....

• ZRF80
It's bitter sweet actually. Im watching NFL Network, and everyone (including Deion) is all over the Niners nuts. To be honest, its been a redundant theme all season. Even though the Niners blow, a lot of people have been rooting for them. Every time they play, the commentators spend the majority of the time commeding them and critiquing their play.

I wish we could deliver, but too bad........
Originally posted by ZRF80:
It's bitter sweet actually. Im watching NFL Network, and everyone (including Deion) is all over the Niners nuts. To be honest, its been a redundant theme all season. Even though the Niners blow, a lot of people have been rooting for them. Every time they play, the commentators spend the majority of the time commeding them and critiquing their play.

it's because a lot of them want Sing to succeed
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:

as do i

it's also b/c they realize this team is moving in the right direction and unlike webzone faithful, are being patient with the team & coaching staff.
Originally posted by grizzlyadams:

it's also b/c they realize this team is moving in the right direction and unlike webzone faithful, are being patient with the team & coaching staff.
No, I'm pretty sure it's just b/c of Singletary.

Patience???

W hat's
I important
N ow

haha jk, i agree
  • obx49
  • Veteran

Dude, I'm a huge Singletary fan, but we've waited long enough. We want to see our team finally make it to the playoffs.