There are 149 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

We have to look at the option.

• TFSP
Two things will happen from here on until next season(this is not a "I want Nate D" or "Alex sucks post), so please don't lock.

Alex Smith becomes the face of the franchise starting off by blowing the doors off Chi-Town on national television. Yeah, I know, everything has to go right to make that happen. We've hadn't had a break yet in any game this year in reality. The football GODS need to bless us starting tonight.

Besides everybody doing their JOBS, the O-line has to play so good that if we lose, NOBODY can say it was the o-line's fault. This way we can judge as fans, and Sing can prove to Jed and Scotty that AS is not the answer. AS should then start next week's game, and if he losses, you have to sit him down. Let Nate Davis play and see how he performs, and how the team plays for him(wrs coming back to ball and trying to catch them, O-linemen blocking the 'hek' out simple schemes, and how the Defense interacts with him on the sideline). We need to find out if we need to draft a QB with 1 our our 2 first round picks.

Well let's see if the team will play this hard for Alex tonight....

There could be a silent mutiny on Alex vs. the team...again we'll find out tonight...

We need to exercise our options if the situation presents it self...

L,I,H,P
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Agreed. We need Alex to run the Option.
Hehehe.

• TFSP
Originally posted by luv49rs:

hater
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by TFSP:

hater

noob
  • TFSP

hater

noob

That's cool. I'm a noob IN here, but not about 'DA-NINERS'...don't get it twisted my friend.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame

hater

noob

That's cool. I'm a noob IN here, but not about 'DA-NINERS'...don't get it twisted my friend.

I think that even if by the end of the year we're not convinced that Smith is the franchise QB, we still wont draft one.
  • TFSP

hater

noob

I guess you feel Alex is the truth!

hater

noob

I'm sure you probably know about the Niners. But you def don't know about this forum, it seems. Multiple threads on the same topic = #1 spam annoyance here
  • TFSP
Originally posted by djfullshred:

hater

noob

I'm sure you probably know about the Niners. But you def don't know about this forum, it seems. Multiple threads on the same topic = #1 spam annoyance here

Thats understood. I've been reading this forum for 2 years, daily although. I've seen 'veterans' post similar posts in the past. Again, this wasn't a AS post, it was way more general. Obviously the all-out AS fans took offense. I want the team to win, not individual players.
  • Ang
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by djfullshred:

hater

noob

Thats understood. I've been reading this forum for 2 years, daily although. I've seen 'veterans' post similar posts in the past. Again, this wasn't a AS post, it was way more general. Obviously the all-out AS fans took offense. I want the team to win, not individual players.

I think you are missing the point...AS supporter or hater is irrelevent in this case. There are NUMEROUS threads you could have said all of this in. You don't have to start a new thread in order to have your point read. If you have further questions please PM me.