LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 252 users in the forums

Strong armed loser vs. the noodle armed winner!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I think we would have won last week if we had played Hill. He would have got sacked before he forced the ball and threw those INT's.

Tonight will be the test because the Bears DB's have been given up the cake!

Do we keep starting 0-2.5
A. Smith if we lose tonight?

I hope this is a null issue, I hope we blow these squares out baby! I am looking at Candle Stick right now.

I'm ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ Edited by glorydayz on Nov 12, 2009 at 15:03:05 ]
oops, I had to edit my subject header...
We wouldn't be any better off if Hill started.
We're losing much prettier than we did with hill his last 2 starts. Plus we've been in most games so far. Oh and might I add the Defense was playing much better early in the season.
You could argue that Hill has beaten better teams and lost to better teams than Smith has lost to the last two and a half weeks.
Have a great time at the game Glorydayz. From what I've seen this year we don't have the QB to take this team to the top. Hope it's Davis or else we're screwed.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Alex bandwagon still rollin.
Originally posted by glorydayz:
You could argue that Hill has beaten better teams and lost to better teams than Smith has lost to the last two and a half weeks.

Are you kidding me. Arizona wasn't very good early this season, our D won that game, St. Louis (nuff said), and an injured Seattle Sea Hawks. Cmon now! Now who did Alex play, huh? Tell me since you know so much about who we've played.
you have to admit there is some truth to the subject line..

lol at the thread title. Makes me look forward to the offseason.
Originally posted by Goldtimer:
Originally posted by glorydayz:

Are you kidding me. Arizona wasn't very good early this season, our D won that game, St. Louis (nuff said), and an injured Seattle Sea Hawks. Cmon now! Now who did Alex play, huh? Tell me since you know so much about who we've played.

Arizona was in the Super Bowl last year, and they destroyed the Bears last week.
Originally posted by jreff22:
We wouldn't be any better off if Hill started.

No we wouldn't , all we would have is the same loses and 49ers saying how bad Hill is and how we need to put Smith in . And a hurt Gore were teams would be stacking the box .
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
Have a great time at the game Glorydayz. From what I've seen this year we don't have the QB to take this team to the top. Hope it's Davis or else we're screwed.

Share 49ersWebzone