LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 259 users in the forums

Who are we gonna make like a HOF player tonight??

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Who are we gonna make like a HOF player tonight??

Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
Lock this crap down ban this crybaby poster, and lets get ready for some football!

Hell people get it together,
I mean I am freaking disappointed with our season thus far but you gotta have hope that coach blind squirrel finds another nut and we blow these f*gs out!

+100
Singletary
  • ZRF80
Lock this crap down ban this crybaby poster, and lets get ready for some football!

I mean I am freaking disappointed with our season thus far but you gotta have hope that coach blind squirrel finds another nut and we blow these f*gs out!

Thats an interesting way to put it..........
Originally posted by ZRF80:

Thats an interesting way to put it..........

Lets just say while I love the motivation but Singletay's game plans seem a little random!

[ Edited by GolittaCamper on Nov 12, 2009 at 13:57:26 ]
  • Luca
  • Veteran
Probably there defense, but I still think we are going to win!!!!
Originally posted by sicc110:
F**k your negativity! The zone has been pretty positive today which is rare. Keep it to yourself sour grape

Sorry dude not trying to be a Debbi-downer but it's the truth. We always let someone get off like they're the greatest off all time...
Originally posted by jays9ers:
Originally posted by sicc110:
F**k your negativity! The zone has been pretty positive today which is rare. Keep it to yourself sour grape

Sorry dude not trying to be a Debbi-downer but it's the truth. We always let someone get off like they're the greatest off all time...

I really hope it ends here bro. I have a good feeling about today. But it might be the Coors Light talking(its my day off)
Crabtree! (Hey, he's got to have a big game eventually)
Frank Gore!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
Originally posted by 49erfaninPA:
Greg Olsen, we don't cover TEs.

Not true. We've done a good job against TE's all year. HOF tight ends like Gonzalez. Look at all the TE's numbers from all of our games so far.

Did you miss the combined 20 plus catches for Daniels and Clark in B2B games?

Originally posted by jays9ers:
It seems every week we play somebody, atleast on player has a career day against us... Who will it be today??

We shut down the Colts, Cards, Rams, Vikings sorta, Seahawks (besides their TE, I think).

But, I can see how Hester or Cutler can have a big day, we don't have the fastest secondary.
somebodies mom
Originally posted by lamontb:
Patrick Willis
Originally posted by 49erfaninPA:
Greg Olsen, we don't cover TEs.

Not true. We've done a good job against TE's all year. HOF tight ends like Gonzalez. Look at all the TE's numbers from all of our games so far.

It's the webzone, they just say things that are repeated by other zoners without checking the facts. It's all "THE SKY IS FALLING!!!" up in here lately.
Since im going against Hester this week in Fantasy it will be him.
Share 49ersWebzone