There are 114 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Franklin in the last year of his contract

Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by Norwalks_Best:
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
Franchise him, sign him to a 1yr deal and make him prove it again. I don't want to give him a long term deal with a big SB

Best idea yet because he can turn out to be Parys Haralson and ruined our cap space!

Haralsons contract is not that bad

He should not be in a football team is what I'm trying to refer unproductive player!
Also a player that only plays because his contract year I never liked.
Let him go and sign Vince Wilfork.. it's not out of the realm of possibility for him to hit the open market.. it is definitely a thing the Patriots would do and they're already seemingly prepared for letting him go by drafting Ron Brace last year.
Originally posted by grizzlyadams:

that is the funniest thing I've seen on here in a while!

Originally posted by posayshoohaa:
Let him go and sign Vince Wilfork.. it's not out of the realm of possibility for him to hit the open market.. it is definitely a thing the Patriots would do and they're already seemingly prepared for letting him go by drafting Ron Brace last year.

I like this idea. The idea of franchising him doesn't sound terrible either. Although it will be a very high salary, we get another year to look at Franklin and if he continues to ball, that will be 2.5 years of good to great play from him and he will have earned a nice longterm deal.
gonna have to resign him

Alright.... It was funny the first 20 times. It doesnt even apply here!
Originally posted by Norwalks_Best:
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
Franchise him, sign him to a 1yr deal and make him prove it again. I don't want to give him a long term deal with a big SB

Best idea yet because he can turn out to be Parys Haralson and ruined our cap space!

Is is a joke, right?

Because Harralson signed a deal worth $15,000,000 over four years, $6,500,000 in guaranteed money. His contract is just about as low impact as it gets.
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:

Really? This is the first time ive seen it. I think its
Originally posted by SolRebe1:

Really? This is the first time ive seen it. I think its

It is funny, I'll give it that... but everyone is posting it and the Benny Hinn one like crazy lately.

You are random as hell Valrod!
I don't know if Franklin would be eligible for comeback POY, but if there was a MIP award, I think he would get it if the season ended today.
Originally posted by WestCoast:
gonna have to resign him
No.

He will only play good in a contract year. I hate those guys. You pay them all kinds of money and they will go back to being a lazy bum like they were in the past.